➻15; First Goodbye

THIS CHAPTER SUCKS. IT'S TOOOOO LONG. DON'T READ IT. BUT IF YOU WANT TO...GO ON, HAHA!

THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YESTERDAY. YEH JAWAANI HAI DEEWANI COMPLETED 3 YEARS! CAN'T BELIEVE TIME FLIED BY FAST!!

[Unedited]

Ranbir

With long strides I rushed to stand by her.

"What happened? Why are you crying?" I asked, worried and still angry even though I didn't really know the reason behind my mom's anger. All I saw was my mom screaming at her when I just stood by the door.

"How dare you! How dare you make something with your filthy hands. Isn't it enough that you already have my son!? Did you poison it? You did, didn't you?! Who do you think you are by strolling yourself into my family like that?!"

Those are the only words that I heard coming from my mom's mouth. Yes, my mom.

"No I didn't. I was just trying to help and prepare something special for you guys." She sniffled trying to stop her tears. I looked at my mom who stood furious right in front of us.

"How could you mom!" I roared holding Deepika while she puts her face against my chest.

"How could you!" She screamed back at me. "You're my son. My son Ranbir. You should be on my side. Not hers." She said disappointed and a bit too dramatic.

"Why would you think I'm on her side? I'm on no one's side. I'm only angry that you accused her of something I believe she would never do and on top of that, insult her in the presence of our family. Why didn't you just talk it out? Like we always do. We talk." I said while she stared me down unbelievable I spoke back to her like that. I never once did.

Normally I would listen like a good kid till I was 18 and moved to America for further studies. I used to think that everything my mom said was right. Everything my mom did was right. But I'm older now. I can spot the difference between good and bad.

"I know you're on her side. Why else would you defend her?!" She said back, her eyes blazing with anger. Before I could respond to her ridiculous accusation Deepika puts her hand against my chest making me shut my mouth.

"Ranbir it's okay. I shouldn't have done anything. I should've asked your mom first. It's not her fault. It's mine." Deepika said glancing up at me. She slowly loosened herself away from me confronting my mom.

"I'm sorry maam. I won't do it again." She said calmly and made her way to her room with her head down while my whole family gave her a pity look.

"You should be!" My mom snorted back at her, surprising me with her bad manner.

"MOM!" I exclaimed.

"What is going here?" My dad said as he came into the room.

"Ask mom." I spat before rushing behind Deepika.

"Deepika wait." I yelled, but she didn't care. She continued walking to her room while I still followed after her. She opened the door to her room and stormed inside kneeling beside her suitcase. She took a clean dress since the one she wore had cake spilled on it.

I stood behind her out of my mind at the moment. She still didn't respond to me. Zipping the suitcase she then put it on the bed and gathered all her clothes that hang in the closet adding those in her suitcase also.

What the hell is she doing?

She walked pass me not sparing me a glance and slammed the bathroom door once she got inside. I patiently sat on the bed waiting for her. The door suddenly opened and I noticed she wore the dress she took out of her suitcase. Looking beautiful as always.