➻21; Only You

LOTS OF LOVE TO THE FEW PEOPLE WHO LEFT THEIR COMMENT YESTERDAY&HOLY CRAP 31

&
HOLY CRAP 31.5K VIEWS...
That's bloody insane!! Thank you everyone :)

[Unedited]

Deepika

Of course I can't fix this. "It's Katrina right?" I asked. I wasn't ready to hear the truth even though I asked. I thought he wouldn't hear me but he did and he slowly nodded his head frowning a bit. Probably asking himself how I knew she was the one he slept with.

I didn't want to believe what he said but he confirmed it himself. I didn't realize tears where slowly running down my cheek as my mind was trying to understand this. It all felt like a hard slap in my face. I have never made any big mistake in my life. I do not deserve this. I do not!

I started to tremble from the cold wind and the anger erupting within me but I didn't wanna go ballistic, so I tried to keep myself calm.

"How could you Ranbir?" I asked through clenched teeth. He ran his hand through his hair and I could see that anxious look on his face before he turned around giving me his back to look at. I gasped. He didn't even have the guts to look me in the eyes.

I wiped all of my tears away. He's not worth your tears my conscious said and then I took a deep breath. That's it Deepika. Be strong. I slowly chanted in my mind. He didn't give me an answer and still had his back facing me.

"How could you?!" I yelled out loud not able to hold the anger in any longer.

I wanted him to hear me.

I wanted the world to hear me.

I wanted him to fucking answer me!
I didn't care who heard me!

I felt as if only the sea was with me at the moment. It's as if they could feel the hurt I was feeling at the moment. I felt colder, the wind blew harder and even the water met the shore faster.

He still didn't give me an answer and that angered me even more. That's why she was here this morning. Realization hit me...this morning! So she came for him. Of course she came for him. Not for a special appearance.

Why didn't I think any further?

"I'm talking to you goddamnit! Look at me!" He turned around facing me then hung his head low. I couldn't read him. What was he thinking?

"I'm sorry. It was.." He began to say but I didn't let him finish talking. What could he possibly say to make this right? What's done is done.

"Why are you even with me when you know you love her?!" I yelled again. His eyes widened and he shook his head saying no.

"Those rumors were really true then? You guys weren't just spotted together but you guys were actually a thing. You were with her and now..." I realized. He's still with her. That's why she came this morning. That's why she was mad that day at the restaurant. So he is with her while she's still with Salman. She is with both guys and Ranbir knows that but still... Fucking cheaters! Both are cheaters!