➻8; We did it again!

[Unedited]

Ranbir

Without a warning, I smashed my lips on hers, kissing her passionately. I could tell she was taken off guard but I went on. Her lips resisted at first and then I felt them melt into mine. Her soft hands reached up and tangled into my hair and I felt the rumble of a soft moan as she let her instincts take over. Tilting my head, I deepened the kiss and traced my tongue against the contour of her tender lips. Soft lips parted then and I could taste her sweet tongue as she ran in across mine.

As quickly as it started it stopped. She took a quick step back, gave me a slap and walked away.

Deepika

I walked away with different thoughts running through my mind. I'm not gonna lie that kiss was devilishly good. I can't believe I managed to slap him and walk away when all I actually really wanted to do is continue kissing him. My mind says something my heart doesn't agree upon. I had to walk away although it felt so right, I think this is just too soon to develop feelings for him or to have any sort of thing with him other than the friendship we share.

Besides we're both different. He's free and outgoing while I'm the quiet and introvert type. He comes from a well known family from the film industry while I'm the only one in my family in the film industry, I like to speak my mind when something just doesn't sit well with me while he on the other hand likes to keep things to himself, he's the funny one and I'm the boring type. Surprised by myself that this is just knowing him for a few days. I can't help it but I'm quite the observant type.
The point is, we're completely different from each other.

I still can't believe he actually stole my first kiss. It's gonna be awkward facing him again. Or not.

Maybe I should apologize because we danced too...close?
No,no, no but he started the kiss, he's the one who should apologize.

I walked to the bar, not far from where Ranbir and I danced. As I walked away from him I could feel his eyes on my back.

Good!

He should not follow me, I need to catch my breath after that kiss that knocked me out senseless. Dammit I should be mad at him instead of secretly enjoying the kiss we shared. He's good though.

Yeah well, he obviously had a lot of practicing with his previous flings something in my mind said. I'm not the one who should judge considering that was my first and last kiss with him. I am dumb at that topic.

Oh my God, what if I didn't kiss him the way someone should be kissed?
He must think I'm a terrible kisser.

What am I stressing about? I'm mad that he kissed me and at the same time I'm glad I get to cross 'first kiss' out of my list. What does it even matter!

Thinking about that makes me just even more annoyed..

When I reached the bar I placed my order and sat down. Yes, a strong drink is what I really need right now. Looking at the dance floor I didn't see Ranbir anywhere.

"Here's your drink." The guy behind the bar said with a smile. I paid and drank while watching the people on the dance floor.

"So did he leave you after he punched my nose?" Someone said taking a seat right next to me. I looked up to see the last person I thought I would ever see tonight again.

Oh God, not again.

After that stunt he pulled off I was not expecting him to come talk to me again. He gave me a smile and placed his order.