➻13; Monster-in-law?

I'M BACK!! I gotta say that I've changed so many stuff from all the other chapters.

But the main thing> I changed the fact that it was Ranbir's grandpa who is sick to Ranbir's uncle. Ranbir doesn't remember much about Raj Kapoor so yeah that is one of the things I changed. Go through the other chapters and look for changes if you want, otherwise comment if you don't know what else. ANYWAYY ENJOY THIS CHAPTER :)

[Unedited]

Previously on chapter 12

"Did I mention, you're not looking bad yourself." She said. I grinned and pushed her chin up. She closed her eyes, ready for me to kiss her again. Her lips were cold and soft, the taste of strawberry on her lips were adding more to the kiss we shared. I took her in my arms. Admitting to myself that I felt happy, I found my heart racing because I have her now.

"I love you Ranbir." I couldn't help the blush and the sound of my heart pounding inside my chest, to hide the fact that I was falling head over heals for this girl. All of this is new, heart-warming yet terrifying to be in a committed relationship. But the happiness I haven't felt for a while came back to me. And that's exactly what I feel right now. It's the best feeling I have ever felt for so long. And if Deepika's the reason why I won't let go of her. Not now, not ever.

Yes, I admit it. I, Ranbir Kapoor am finally in love...with no one but this girl who can make me feel empty and happy in a split second.

_____________________________________________

A/N You don't have to point out that there are many grammatical errors. I know that there are many but let's just leave it like this for now :)

Chapter 13

Deepika

(Next Week)

I've been telling Ranbir almost everything about myself while he tells me more about himself. Even though we are quite different as we discuss about some things, we didn't let it be in the way of our relationship. As long as we love and trust each other nothing else mattered. We don't have much to film anymore. Sidharth told us that we will shoot the rest of Khuda Jaane at the end of our film schedule and I had two days left for my Vogue photoshoot. So I'll be at the hotel where Ranbir and the other crew members are staying. We've confessed our love for each other and haven't kissed since. We were both busy and didn't have much time alone but did talk on the phone and on sets. Now we finally had some free time, so I went to Ranbir.

"No Ranbir. S..st.ttop..no..ahhh!" I burst out laughing and Ranbir kept tickling me as we were laying down on the couch in his hotelroom.

"Say it." He urged while I kept having a hard time to keep in my laughs.

"Wh..hatt?" I managed to say between laughs.

"You know what..." He said with a hopeful voice and a cheerful grin spread on his face. I continued mocking him.

He said he loves me and I had to say it back. But I didn't. Instead I just stared at him having that blissful feeling in the pit of my stomach and all I was thinking was how we ended up where we were now.

In love with each other...

I wanted to launch myself at him but I didn't. I wanted to see how he'd react. His happy face disappeared as I turned myself enjoying this every bit.