Chapter 24

Elena P.O.V

"How are you feeling today?" Tara catches up to me.

"Much better. Head doesn't hurt  anymore." I said with a big smile.

"I'm glad.....but I'm still on watch." She says.

"Don't worry I won't go killing walkers. I need to be okay for my kids." I said handing some cookies we found.

"Still can't believe you have almost a teenager." She says.

"He's a great kid. Even though he isn't mine, I adore him." I hope he is with Rick. I'm trying to think that way because if I start thinking he's surviving on his own I'll start panicking again.

"Can't wait to meet him and Judith." She says with her mouth full.

"We're here." Glenn suddenly stops. We stop and look at the red big building.

"This is terminus?" I ask Glenn.

"Looks like it." Glenn shrugs. Glenn starts walking towards it. I follow him with Tara beside me. I stop when I see a lady at the entrance. I grab my knife just in case.

She smiled at us. She looked creepy.

"Hi, I'm Mary. Looks like you've been on the road a while" she says still smiling.

"We have" Glenn says

"Let's get you settled and we'll make you a plate." She says.

"I don't like this" I whisper to Glenn grabbing his arm.

"It won't hurt to check out" he mumbled making sure the lady didn't hear our conversation.

"Welcome to Terminus." Mary says as the group follows her. I don't like this one bit.

Olivia P.O.V 

"I knew this place was fucking weird!" Anita yells angrily.

"She seemed nice!" Theo tries kicking the door again.

"Kick harder!." Anita crosses her arms.

"What do you want me to do? I can't fucking break a metal door!" Theo and Anita start arguing.

"Shut up!" I said watching them. I'm laying on the floor. We've been here for two days. Theo thought Terminus was safe because he trusted Mary. But the bitch is crazy and her sons are too. When we came there was one person here, missing her arm. She told us they're cannibals and she was with a group, but they couldn't escape. A bunch of men stood outside pointing guns at us while we helplessly watched them take her out. We haven't seen her since.

"How can you be so chill when we're locked in a container waiting for the cannibals to eat us!" Anita looks down at me.

"Because if they wanted to eat us they would've. Now both of you shut up and sit." I said sitting up and leaning against the wall.

"Ugh" Anita mumbled angrily. She sits down beside me. Theo stayed standing up.

"I can't sit here and do nothing." Theo starts kicking the door again. I hear voices from outside. I get up and pull Theo away.

"What? It was breaking!" Theo says loudly but I cover his mouth with my hand. I shush him and hear the voices getting closer.

"Someone is coming" I push Theo behind me when the door opens. Mary's son Garrett pushes a group of people inside with us.

"No need to push!" I see my aunt Elena pushing Gareth away from her.  The door closes.

"Aunt Elena."  Aunt Elena turns around and is shocked to see me.