Chapter 3

****trigger warning r*pe scene*****

"Are you sure this is the way?" I look at the ground making sure I don't fall with the branches.

"Yeah just a little over there" Shane says from behind me. He wanted help with some woods for the fire.

I left Carl in the car while he slept. He wasn't having a good time. He didn't understand what was going on with the world.

"We shouldn't go so far from the car." I stop and turn around.

"Stop worrying about Carl, he is sleeping" he says giving me a smirk.

I look at him confused.

"I see the way you look at me" Shane says moving closer to me. I gulp down when he touched my cheek.

"Shane what are you doing?" I said feeling my heart race as his body touched mine.

I try to move back but I fell to the ground hitting my head.

"I know you like me." He says unbuttoning his shirt.

"Leave me alone!" I yell trying to kick him but he only laughed.

"This will make you feel better" he pulls his pants down before going on top of me.

"Shane please" I begged pushing him off me but he slapped me across the face.

"I know you want me" he whispered in my ear as he lifts my hands above my head.

"HELP! HELP!" I yell but he laughed again.

"No one will save you" he says kissing my neck.

Oh god. This can't be happening.

"Please don't" I whisper but it was useless.

I close my eyes feeling the tears wanting to fall. I try to think of something else. It felt like hours but it was only took a few minutes.

"Elena? Wake up Elena" I felt someone gently shake me. I open my eyes slowly and see Carl looking down at me worried.

"What" I whisper trying to forget that disgusting feeling I feel right now.

"You were crying in your sleep again" he says touching my shoulder.

"Just a nightmare" I said forcing a laugh like it wasn't a big deal.

Shane raped me in the woods. I felt disgust and ashame of myself.

That's the day I started to hate him. I never stayed alone with him. Always made sure Carl was with me. If it wasn't for Carl I would've killed myself or Shane.

Carl saw Shane as a father but I always would remind Carl about Rick.

Oh how I miss Rick. If he was alive Shane wouldn't have done what he did.

After a few days he asked for my forgiveness. He said it wasn't him, something took over him.

I say it was bullshit. He knew what he was doing.

Bastard.

"Can I go play with Sofia?" He says sitting up. I sat up looking around the tent.

We found a group of people. They were all trying to survive in this new world. We help each other and it feels good having people around.....so I wouldn't have to see Shane all the time.

"Sure but stay close" I said. Carl smiled and opened the tent. I sigh to myself shaking my body from the nightmare I have almost every night.

I get up and grab a clean green tank top. I put my hair in a ponytail and make my way out.

"Morning Elena" i look at Glenn. He is two years younger than me. He had a white and blue cap and always had a smile on his face.

"Morning Glenn are you going to town with the group?" I ask walking towards him.

"Not today tomorrow" he hands me a bottle of water.

"Someone should talk to Daryl" Dale says pointing at Daryl who was cleaning his crossbow.

"Elena should" Andrea says. She had blonde hair.

"Why me?" I ask.

"You're the only one who he can stand" Glenn didn't dare look at him. I roll my eyes and walk to Daryl.

"Morning" I carefully say. Daryl wasn't friendly but for some reason he is to me. I think because I don't judge him.

"Morning" he says under his breath.

"I heard you were going hunting" I sit beside him.

"I guess they wanted to know if I'm going alone" he gives the group a dirty look. They all turn around and continued with their chores.

"If you want I can go with you" I said looking at Sofia and Carl talking with Carol. Carol is a very sweet lady. She's with her daughter and husband Ed. Ed is an asshole. He looks at Sofia in a dirty way and he's abusive to Carol. I met her before the group.

"You can't. You have to watch the kid" he refers to Carl.

"Hey sweet piece" I groan at the one who talked.

It was Merle Dixon. Daryl's older brother. Now he is disgusting and rude.

I better get up and leave before he starts talking more.

I quickly walked away.

"Morning Carol" I said with fake cheer in every word.

"Morning Elena" she says with a sweet smile. I look around for Ed.

"Where's your useless husband?" I ask helping her with the dirty clothes.

"He's with Shane I think" two bastards together.

"Are you okay?" She asked looking at my arms. When I have that nightmare I tend to scratch my arms till they get red and creates little cuts.

"Yes just had a nightmare" she's the only one I can actually talk to.

"It looks like you have nightmares all the time" she knew something was going on with Shane. I jump every time he is close to me. I just hate him.

"You know you can talk to me. I'll always be here for you" she touched my shoulder before walking to Andrea.

I want to tell her about it. I need to let it out with someone.

"Can we talk later?" I yell to her. She turns around with a small smile.

"Of course" she says.

{{comment what you think? I'm hating Shane...... sorry I couldn't post because I had no internet but now I got it back so yay.}}