Chapter 25

Olivia POV

"You got her to sleep." Aunt Elena says as she sits beside. I was holding Judith while she dealt with Father Gabriel.

We found a priest who was surviving on his own. He had a whole empty church which made Rick a little suspicious. He let us in and we were getting ready to sleep. 

"It was pretty easy." I said. Theo was talking to Sasha and Tyreese. Anita fell asleep as soon as it went dark.

"Theo seems like a good kid." Aunt Elena says looking at her hands.

"Yeah, he is. I'm glad we ran into each other because it would be sucky surviving alone." I said looking at Theo. I can't imagine surviving without Theo and Anita.

"I can see." She looks at me knowingly.

"Not in that way Aunt Elena." I said making her chuckle and she shook her head.

"I see the way he looks at you. and the way you look at him." She says.

"Nothing can happen." I mumbled looking down at Judith.

"Why not?" I look at her and shrug.

"What if I lose him? I can't with the heartbreak." I whisper.

"So you are going to go through life pushing your feelings down and not say anything?" She turns to me.

"It's better than losing him." I said unsure.

"Life right now is chaotic and complicated and fucked up. I've met people and lost them within days. but life was almost the same before except now we have walkers and people trying to eat us. I don't want you to live your life with regret and not following your heart. If your mom was here she would tell you to find happiness wherever it may be. Look at me. If your mom didn't push me to date Rick I wouldn't have a family." She says with a little smile.

"Hey, I'm not interrupting anything?" Theo looks down at us.

"No, you are not. I'll take Judith and you can talk to Liv." Aunt Elena smirks at me. She takes Judith from me and walks to the group. I put my hand out for Theo to help me up.

"Can we go outside to talk?" He says nervously. I nod and follow him outside. We walk a little bit farther away from the church. Theo turns to face me looking nervous.

"Theo you okay?" I ask.

"Y-Yeah yeah I um" he stutters. I grab his hand and he looks at me.

"Life is short and now it's unpredictable. I thought it was best to keep my feelings down but I don't want to.....I like you, Olivia. I like you a lot." He says surprising me. I guess Aunt Elena was right. He does like me back.

I was about to tell him my feelings for him when a gunshot went off

I was about to tell him my feelings for him when a gunshot went off. It happened all too fast.

Theo falls to the ground holding his ear. He groans in pain and I try to help him but feel someone hit the back of my head hard.

"Olivia!" Theo tries to get up but the person kicks him back down. I felt my vision get blurry. The person drags me through the woods.

Elena P.O.V

"Should Olivia be outside right now?" Rick whispers.

"Theo wanted to talk to her. They won't take long." I said as he tightened his grip around me. I missed his arms around me. Carl had his head on my lap as he read one of his comic books. I made a little bed for Judith using a sleeping bag and a bunch of clothes.

The church quieted down as most of the group was falling asleep. Out of nowhere, we hear a gunshot. I looked at Rick and he grabbed his gun. He got up and ran with Glenn outside the church.

"Watch your sister." I said to Carl. I grabbed my weapons and ran after them.

"Olivia! Theo!" Rick yells. I hear groaning coming from in the woods.

"Elena no!" Rick yells as I run towards the groaning. I see Theo on the ground.

"oh my god Theo!" I kneel and look at him. He had tears running down his face.

"Someone took Olivia. I couldn't stop them" He says holding his ear.

"Theo!" Sasha and Anita saw us and kneeled down beside us. I get up and run to the road that's on the other side of the woods. I see a black car with a cross on the back window driving away.

"Olivia!" I scream running after the car.

"Elena!" Rick catches up to me. I felt the tears falling.

"I just got her back" I cried. Rick pulls me into his arms.

 ‼️SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER‼️Hope y'all like it ! Comment what you think? I'll be posting next chapter on Sunday :) 🖤

Hope y'all like it !
Comment what you think?
I'll be posting next chapter on Sunday :) 🖤