Chapter Ten: Date Night🔞

"It's the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, come inside, it's fun inside." Jisu sang jumping in front of the TV when Jisoo walked into the house Friday evening.

Jisoo smiled and walked up behind him. Realizing he hadn't noticed her, she picked him up and swung him around tossing him gently to the couch.

"Watch with me!" Jisu demanded with a laugh and smile.

Jisoo flopped down next to him and sighed dramatically. She loved her son more than she had ever loved anyone but she was tired of the show that was currently playing. Jisu was obsessed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and she somehow permanently joined him during the same episode.

"When did you get here?" Jisoo smiled when Jennie approached her.

"A couple of minutes ago, Jisu wanted me to watch with him."

"Jisu, I'm going to borrow Mama for a minute. We'll be right back." Jisu nodded at Jennie, eyes never leaving the TV.

Jisoo followed Jennie to the kitchen thankful for the momentary distraction.

"He either needs a new obsession or to choose a different episode because this is the 20th time this week," Jisoo said as Jennie pulled her closer.

"Have fun trying to get him to change it," Jennie chuckled placing a kiss on Jisoo's lips. It started sweet and innocent but roaming hands set their bodies on fire. Jennie's deep moan made Jisoo take a step back and breathe.

"You look stunning," Jisoo said while her eyes roamed Jennie's figure. Jennie wore a black dress the same shade as her eyes. Jisoo tore her eyes from the barely contained cleavage to look at her watch. "I need to change."

With a sweet kiss, Jisoo returned to the living room stopping to kiss Jisu on the cheek and grab her bag. While changing her clothes, Jisoo thought about how far she and Jennie had come over the last two and a half months. Even in her wildest dreams, she didn't think things would go this well. She had imagined screaming and crying but not this. Not the love that was pouring out of the other girl. Feeling arms wrap around her waist, Jisoo turned her head.

"We should get going if we're going to make the reservations." Jennie's breath against her lips made Jisoo's lips curl into a smile. Nodding her head, she turned to leave but not without another kiss from the soft lips her body craved. Jisoo hoped she would make it through the night without caving into her body's desires.

-

Walking into the familiar house was nerve-wracking. She hadn't seen or spoken to Chaerin since she yelled at her when fighting with Chaeyoung two months ago.

"There's my favorite grandson," Seunghyun grabbed Jisu throwing him over his shoulder with a laugh.

"Thank you for watching him tonight," Jennie spoke as Jisoo quietly stood to the side. Donghyuk was working late so Jennie asked her parents to keep Jisu for them.

"Any time, we love having him." Chaerin stood quietly in the entryway as she spoke to Jennie. Turning to Jisoo she spoke again, "May I have a minute?" She turned to the kitchen leaving Jisoo standing wide-eyed staring at her back.

"Go ahead, we have time. I'll be in the living room." Jennie kissed Jisoo on the cheek and smiled before walking away.

Jisoo stood momentarily trying to compose herself for what was to come. She wasn't sure how this would go and she was a bit disappointed this had to happen now. The excitement of finally having a date with Jennie was now gone and replaced by the dread of talking with Chaerin.

Finally moving her feet, Jisoo moved into the kitchen finding Chaerin cooking dinner. She stood up straight placing herself close to the exit in case things got out of hand. "Ma'am." Her tone was even and the fear she felt was missing.