Chapter Fifteen: Smut with Feelings🔞

Tied to the bed with Jisoo tugging at her hair, Jennie felt teeth dragging down her neck. She was currently bound, blindfolded, and gagged. She couldn't move no matter how hard she tried; she was completely at Jisoo's mercy.

The game had been going on for over two hours now and Jennie felt desperate for her release. Jisoo tugged at the chain attached to her nipples and Jennie felt liquid gushing from her pussy.

Jennie's muffled moan echoed through the room when Jisoo circled her clit with a finger while biting down hard on her neck. Jisoo was hitting every spot except where she wanted her the most and Jennie wasn't sure she could resist cumming much longer.

Jennie felt the gag being removed from her mouth and screamed out as fingers entered her.

"Daddy, please, I can't take anymore." Jisoo's slow pace was maddening and Jennie needed just a little more to hit her peak. She just needed Jisoo to hit that one spot and she would finally succumb to the pleasure her body craved.

She groaned out her dissatisfaction as fingers were removed from her. Jennie couldn't catch a break and she was starting to regret teasing Jisoo through text messages all day long. Fingers were forced into her mouth and she sucked hard at the juices being offered to her.

"I warned you but you continued to misbehave. You distracted me when I should have been focusing, Jennie. You don't deserve to be rewarded."

Jennie whined as Jisoo climbed up her body, and removed her fingers. She felt Jisoo's fingers open her mouth wide and shivered in anticipation at what was to come.

"Be a good girl," Jisoo said before sliding her cock down Jennie's throat. Jennie moaned excitedly feeling Jisoo pushing in and out of her at a brutal pace.

Jennie swallowed hard when Jisoo slammed against the back of her throat. She could feel the twitch of Jisoo's cock and moaned in anticipation. She felt Jisoo's hips falter and heard the moans from above her. Feeling hands tugging at her, Jennie couldn't help the mini orgasm that coursed through her body.

Jisoo instantly pulled out of her mouth and Jennie groaned out her frustration. "Noooooooo," Jennie was a desperate mess. "Please, Daddy, don't stop."

"You came," Jisoo's voice was hard as she released Jennie from her restraints and removed the blindfold.

Jennie watched Jisoo walk away from the bed and shut her eyes in disappointment. She couldn't help the mini orgasm she had, but it wasn't enough and she needed more. The hours of build-up left Jennie a needy mess, and she was craving more.

"On your knees, grip the headboard," Jisoo's hard tone made Jennie flip over quickly and get into position. "What colors do you use?"

"Red for stop, yellow for a break, and green to keep going," Jennie moaned feeling her body shake with need. Jennie felt leather rubbing her ass and tightened her grip on the headboard.

"Count," Jisoo said bringing the leather whip down on Jennie's left asscheek.

"One," Jennie moaned as a second hit came down on her right cheek. "Two, Three," Jennie continued counting until she was babbling incoherently over the number ten. Another smack was placed against her clit and Jennie slipped falling into pillows and feeling her body twitching.

"Color?" Jisoo asked massaging reddened cheeks.

"Green," Jennie squeaked, attempting to grab the headboard again.

Jennie felt Jisoo enter her roughly from behind and her hands dropped again. She couldn't hold herself up anymore as Jisoo set a hard, fast pace.