Aurelia Colette Dior

Aurelia Colette Dior was born in a pureblood lifestyle which often meant she was taught from a very young age to believe in pure blood superiority. Her mother, especially, pushed this towards her children. She was not any different than the other mothers.

They simply didn't belong in our world.

Aurelia often found it very hard to keep up with her family's expectations. The Dior name was very known in the wizarding world, they were well respected and thought of as the purest family in the present century.  Her Mother always found herself taunting her status, even after preaching that they should be grateful.

Many people had misinterpretations of her Family's French luxurious life, people usually think that money is all her family's happiness, which was definitely not the case. It contributed to her happiness up to a certain point but to me, it wasn't always about fame or wealth.

Her mother, Ophelia Pearl Martin, was a very loveable, strict, put-together person and a very well-respected author in the wizarding world. She is the descendent of Morgan Le Fay which also made Her siblings and her descendants of her. They weren't ones to boast but it was necessary in some situations.

Her father is a very famous Ministry worker, which provoked his studies in the Dark Arts, his studies along with his highly respected authority, convinced many to immerse themselves in the Dark Arts. Aurelia's father praised that knowing the Dark Arts was better than not. He convinced many youngsters about the beauty within the Dark Magic.

The Dior family, but especially, Aurelia, earned many names from news outlets such as 'Dior Heiress' and 'most beautiful face of the Century'.

Aurelia's parents never wanted their children to be some spoiled brat so they taught them the ethics of staying humble. Her mother taught me to never give in to overpraising comments, or unearned respect from others. Although they taught them to be graceful, and humble, Aurelia often saw them acting the exact opposite.

While her mother stayed quiet when it came to being provoked by others, her father definitely wasn't, he taught her to "Treat them like they treat you tenfold."

So she lived up to those sentences for as long as she could remember, not knowing the consequences or the effect it would have on her.

Whoever would try to hurt her, would regret that for the rest of their lives. Even at a young age, she had connections of friends who would do anything for me, and for them, She was always grateful.

She was the youngest Dior. Many expected her to be a bratty witch but she was quite the opposite. She did love the attention, she would admit but she never found herself begging for it. She wasn't like her sister Juliet who would do anything for a little bit of praise.

Aurelia was named after her Father's grandmother, she was the reason her father went to Durmstrang instead of Beauxbatons. Her family line originated in France and still does live In France, The Diors were part of the Sacred 28, and her family was known to be one of the richest in the wizarding world, befriending the likes of other scared families such as, The Malfoys, The Notts, The Greengrass, and The Zabinis.