THREE

On this particular Friday, there were no classes at Hogwarts, giving Aurelia the opportunity to roam freely. Excited by her newfound freedom, she decided to venture into the magical school's enchanting world. Aurelia was captivated by the exquisite moving portraits and the breathtaking English landscape that surrounded Hogwarts.

Aurelia leisurely walked through the hallways of Hogwarts, taking in every intricate detail of the cozy castle. She was captivated by the enchanting atmosphere and had never seen a more magical place before.

In the early morning, she made her way to the courtyard and found a spot beneath a large oak tree in the yard at Hogwarts. There, she sat down and began reading one of the numerous books she had brought with her.

As the gentle breeze of the Scottish air caressed her flowing golden locks, a delightful tingling sensation traveled down her spine, leaving her feeling invigorated and refreshed. The playful dance of the wind with her hair seemed like a tender embrace, inviting her to revel in the enchanting natural surroundings. Each gust of air brought with it the sweet scent of blooming heather and the soft rustling of leaves, creating a symphony of tranquility that echoed in her heart.

With every breath she took, the essence of the moorland permeated her senses, leaving a lasting impression on her soul. Such a serene moment immersed in nature's beauty was nothing short of magical, and she cherished the embrace of the Scottish air as if it were a cherished memory.

The Dior Heiress was really engrossed in the thick book she was reading. The book had an elegant white cover adorned with crystals on the front, and it contained around 500 pages. She had just reached the 7thth chapter when her reading session got unexpectedly interrupted.

"Aurelia! Where have you been? Madam Maxine was worried sick!" a voice she recognized called out, grabbing her attention. She turned to see two girls walking towards her.

"Throughout the entire morning, we've been searching for you," a familiar voice chimed in. It didn't take long for her to recognize her elder friend, Fleur, and her best friend, Burnette.

"attends-tu un garçon?" Burnette inquired, attempting to capture Aurelia's attention.

Aurelia expressed her desire to explore the place with a faint smile, paying little attention to the two girls standing above her. "The castle isn't like Beauxbatons at all, its so cozy,"

They stood tall over Aurelia, and after a few moments of quiet, Fleur thought to contribute to the conversation, "Okay, we're heading to breakfast. soin de rejoinder?"

Aurelia stated, "I'll arrive shortly," as she gently tilted her head to the right.

A short while after bidding farewell to her dear bestfriend and closest companions, she embarked on a solitary journey through the winding corridors, her destination set for the grand hall. However, scarcely had she taken a few steps when an unforeseen mishap befell her, catching her entirely off guard, and she found herself colliding with the unyielding surface of the cobblestone floor.

Aurelia let out an exasperated whisper as the frustration surged within her, and in a moment of passionate venting, "c'est quoi ce bordel" she uttered profanity in the melodious language of French, expressing her displeasure with a touch of cultural flair.

Apologies abound as a previously unidentified male voice humbly conveyed, "Merlins Beard, I am so sorry, I was looking at where I was walking,"

Aurelia graciously responded with a reassuring smile, her slender fingers delicately brushing aside a glimmering strand of her resplendent golden tresses, to assure everyone present that everything was perfectly fine and there was no cause for concern.