TWENTY-EIGHT

The Ministry of Magic bustled with activity as witches and wizards from all walks of life hurried through the grand halls. Harry Potter's heart raced as he walked alongside his dear friend's dad, Arthur Weasley.this was a different kind of trial—one that involved the heart of the magical world itself.

"Alright there, Harry?" the older ma asked, clapping a reassuring hand on Harry's shoulder. "You've got nothing to worry about. Dumbledore and Aurelia will sort this mess out."

Harry managed a weak smile. "I hope so. I just can't believe they're putting me on trial for
using magic outside of school. It was to save Dudley from those Dementors!"

"Ministry nonsense, that's what it is," Arthus grumbled. "Just stick to the truth, and everything will be fine."

As they reached the entrance to the courtroom, Harry was struck by the imposing presence of the Minister of Magic himself, Garret Dior. The elder Dior had taken charge after years of dedicated service to the Ministry. His strong sense of justice and empathy for justice mirrored that of Aurelia's

"Harry, Weasley, good to see you both," Garret greeted with a warm smile, shaking their hands. "I've been appointed to oversee your hearing today. Don't worry, we'll get through this, that is if my daughter can defend you."

Inside the courtroom, the proceedings were already underway. Harry took his seats as the Wizengamot, a panel of witches and wizards, scrutinized them from their high-backed chairs.

"Disciplinary hearing of the 12th of August... into offenses committed by Harry James Potter... resident at Number 4 Privet Drive, Little Whinging, Surrey. Interrogators: Cornelius Oswald Fudge, Minister of Mag... Witness for the defense." The minister's voice boomed before being interrupted.

"Albus Percival Wulfric... Brian Dumbledore."

"Aurelia Collete Dior."

As the two walked to stand next to Harry, he stared at the two in astonishment. Aurelia was informed of Fudge's plan on messing up the time so that they could arrive late.

"You got our message that the time and place of the hearing... had been changed, did you?" Fudge asked in irritation and disbelief. Aurelia let him handle the Minister.

"I must have missed it. But by a happy mistake, I arrived at the Ministry three hours early." Albus told as he looked upon the room at the ongoing watchers, noticing Aurelia's dad he smiled proudly at his daughter. "The charges?"

"The charges against the accused are as follows: "That he did knowingly... and in full awareness of the illegality of his actions... produce a Patronus Charm... in the presence of a Muggle." Do you deny producing said Patronus?"

"No, but..."

"And you were aware that you were forbidden to use magic outside school... while under the age of 17?"

"Yes, I was, but..."

Fudge then continued, "Witches and wizards of the Wizengamot..."

Harry rudely and harshly interrupted the Minister "I was only doing it because of the Dementors."

His sentences caused the watchers to whisper and talk to their colleagues, if Harry were to just shut up Aurelia could have defended his situation, but nonetheless, she stayed quiet, until it was time to defend him from his charges.

"Dementors, In little Whining." A lady of the Wizengamot spoke out in disbelief, mirroring the face of confusion, and concern as everyone else in the room.

"That's quite clever. Muggles can't see Dementors, can they, boy? Highly convenient." Fudge then continued, he was starting to get on Aurelia's nerves, but she knew she had to control her anger.

The hearing went on for a little while longer, Dumbledore calling forth a witness, Harry's neighbor who had seen the whole situation. Some annoying old lady sporting a pink collar then spoke up after Aurelia had supposed a thought.

"Now, look here. Dementors don't just wander into a Muggle suburb... and happen across a wizard. The odds are astronomical."

It was now my time to speak out. "I don't think anyone could fathom the idea of the dementors attacking Harry by coincidence. Harry had a clean record, Dementors had no right to invoke the boy's use of magic. They were not there by accident."

"I'm sure I must have misunderstood you, girl. Dementors are, after all, under the control of the Ministry of Magic. And it's so silly of me, but it sounded for a moment as though... you were suggesting that the Ministry had ordered the attack on this boy." That annoying old lady spoke up again.

"I am not proposing such an idea, but if the ministry is in charge of the dementors, and Harry was attacked by one. I see it fit to also discipline yourself, the ministry. Fire anyone with the involvement of dementors, like Harry is being expelled from Hogwarts. If not I would like a full investigation as to the escape of the Dementors under your observation."

Everyone then went silent, it was clear to them that Aurelia had them all in a bind. She knew her way around words and she could see she won most of them by their support on their faces.

Harry had been dropped of all charges, and as they both returned to the Order of Phoenix headquarters, Aurelia immediately seek for her baby who was nestled in Molly's arms.

Aurelia Dior had tirelessly represented Harry in front of the Ministry of Magic, convincing them to drop all charges against him. Her dedication and unwavering belief in him had turned the tide of the case, and Harry was eager to show his appreciation.

With a grateful smile, Harry approached Aurelia, who was engrossed in reviewing a stack of documents. "Aurelia," he said, his voice carrying a mixture of relief and warmth.

Aurelia looked up, her eyes lighting up with a combination of surprise and pleasure. "Harry," she responded, setting aside the papers. "I'm glad to see you. How are you holding up?"

"I'm doing much better now, thanks to you," Harry replied, sincerity lacing his words. "I wanted to express my gratitude properly."

Aurelia waved off his gratitude with a modest smile. "It was the right thing to do, Harry. You didn't deserve those charges. And besides, it was a team effort. The evidence was on our side."

Harry nodded, appreciating her humility. "Still, your eloquence and dedication made all the difference. If it weren't for you, I'm not sure how the outcome would have turned out."

Aurelia's cheeks tinged with a faint blush. "Well, I'm just glad I could help."