TWENTY-NINE

Countless rows of shelves extended vertically and horizontally as far as one's vision could reach, with dim glass spheres covering every conceivable space.

Soft glimmers of light emanated from the tips of their wands, casting a gentle glow that pushed back against the enveloping darkness surrounding them.

Harry swiftly moved ahead, his gaze scanning the shelves until he came across Sirius's lifeless form. He paused when he reached the exact spot he had envisioned in his dreams, now covered in an equal layer of dust like the rest of the immensely vast structure. A sense of certainty filled him, "He's supposed to be in this place!"

Neville was looking up at one of the spheres, "Harry, it's got your name on it."

Harry approached the object at a leisurely pace, casting a brief upward glance at the spherical item. His fingers gradually drew closer to it until he finally raised it up from the metallic pedestal.

"Harry!" exclaimed Hermione, indicating a hooded individual approaching them. The person was dressed entirely in black attire and wore a sleek mask made of silver wrought iron that concealed their face.

"Where's Sirius?"

The form appeared to almost smirk, suggesting, "You know, you really should learn to tell the difference between dreams... and reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy."

"If you do anything to us, I'll break it."

A woman, consumed in the darkness spoke out from behind Lucius, "He knows how to play. Itty, bitty baby. Potter.

Neville gasped in disbelief, his words coming out in disbelief. "Bellatrix Lestrange!"

She smiled, showcasing her rotten teeth, "Neville Longbottom is it? How's mum and dad?"

He pounced, held back by Harry, "Better now they're about to be avenged!"

The blond raised his hands, Dismissing the situation "Let's everybody calm down, shall we? All we want is that prophecy."

Harry cut him off, "Why did Voldemort need me to get this?"

"You dare speak his name?" Bellatrix whispered in disbelief, before yelling, "You filthy halfblood!"

"That's all right," Malfoy pondered, "you're just a curious lad, aren't you? Prophecies can only be retrieved by those about whom they are made, which is lucky for you, really." The students were now getting closed in by deatheaters in every direction, "Haven't you always wondered what was the real reason between you and the Dark Lord? Why he was unable to kill you when you 

were just an infant."

He took slow steps forward towards the boy, "Don't you want to know the secret of your scar, all the answers are there, Potter, in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. I can show you everything."

Harry's face deadpanned, "I've waited 14 years. I know. I guess I can wait a little longer. Now. Stupefy."

In unison, all the teens cast, "Stupefy!"

Harry urged the team to move along an unoccupied aisle, only to unexpectedly turn the corner and come face-to-face with Lucius Malfoy, who had his hand extended.

Somehow Harry and Luna got disconnected from the group and were know being chased by two deatheaters, apparating every time they tried to cast a spell on them.

They turned yet another corner, feeling a sense of relief as they reunited with the group of six younger students.

Dark plumes of smoke, the manifestation Death Eaters adopted while teleporting, swirled menacingly in their direction. With determination, Ginny lifted her wand and exclaimed, "Reducto!"