ELEVEN

Aurelia Dior couldn't believe her luck. Her birthday had coincided with the Triwizard Tournament, and she found herself at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry to witness the spectacular event. As she strolled through the majestic castle with her Beauxbatons blue uniform shimmering in the candlelight, Aurelia felt a sense of excitement in the air.

"Happy birthday to me," she whispered to herself, smiling at the thought of all the wonders the day would bring.

Among the crowd, she spotted a familiar face, a fellow student from the Triwizard Tournament host school. It was none other than Cedric Diggory, the charming and talented Hufflepuff.

"Cedric!" Aurelia called out, making her way through the bustling corridors.

Cedric turned and smiled as he saw Aurelia approaching. "Aurelia, I'm happy to see you, darling! Happy birthday!"

"Thank you, Cedric!" Aurelia replied, feeling a warm blush creep up her cheeks. "I can't believe we get to celebrate my birthday at Hogwarts, Way better than Beauxbatons."

"It's a special day, indeed," Cedric said with a twinkle in his eyes. "So what is Madam Maxine doing for your birthday?"

Aurelia thought about the question for a minute before answering. "Oh, I don't know, she hasn't talked about my birthday yet. Knowing her she'll probably have it in our carriage, You could join us if you'd like, and your friends can come too!"

Cedric's smile widened, and he gladly accepted her invitation. As they walked the corridors, their conversation flowed effortlessly.

"So, Cedric, Are you scared? Father says many have died during the tournament." Aurelia asked, genuinely interested in how the Hufflepuff felt.

"Oh, Well I'm trying to bring honor to my family," Cedric replied with a chuckle. "It's definitely something I would risk my life doing!"

Aurelia giggled, recalling the heart-pounding challenge. "You have to promise me something, Ok?"

"Promise you what, Darling?"

"You won't get hurt, You'll be careful."

Without another word, Cedric gently cupped Aurelia's face in his hands and leaned in, drawing her closer. Their lips met in a soft, tender kiss, and the world seemed to stand still around them.

Aurelia's heart soared as she felt a rush of emotions she had never experienced before. It was as if time itself had ceased to exist, and all that mattered was the magic of their connection.

Cedric's lips were warm and gentle against hers, and his touch sent a tingling sensation through her entire body. It was a moment of pure bliss, and Aurelia felt like she was floating on air.

When they finally pulled away, their eyes met once more, and they both smiled, their cheeks flushed with the intensity of the moment.

"Nothing will happen to me, Darling, I promise."

-

The Beauxbatons carriage was adorned with twinkling fairy lights, and the air inside was filled with laughter and music. Aurelia's friends and many Beauxbatons students had come together to celebrate her special day.

"Joyeux anniversaire, Aurelia!" her friend Fleur exclaimed, handing her a beautifully wrapped gift.

"Merci, Fleur!" Aurelia replied with a grateful smile, gently tearing open the package to reveal an exquisite book of magical creatures.

As the celebration continued, Aurelia couldn't help but notice a hint of nervous excitement in the air. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw Cedric walking toward her, holding a small velvet box in his hand.