༘ ೀ⋆。˚Prologue˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Prologue|'~
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

-----

"The pain of parting is nothing to the joy of meeting again." ...

•|'~Sabito's pov~'|•

"Good morning class! Please sit down and we'll start today's lesson!" The teacher said as she began writing the date on the chalkboard and I finished talking to some of my classmates and ran to my seat, sitting down. Around the time it takes place, I was in 2nd grade and was still a little lonely. I dont think about with a girly appearance and apparently has terrible memory is enough for me. He might even forget my name one day!

I unpacked stuff from my backpack and then grabbed a pencil. "Alright class! Before we start, we will be having a new student coming in shortly! Please make him feel welcome alright?"

"What if I forget his name?" Muichiro asked, classic dumb Muichiro asking dumb questions. "Then...um, you can always learn it again!"

"If its dumb then I'll be happy to forget it"

Damn..

---

A good hour of our lesson and then we heard the door knock and a boy with the staff member arrived. The boy looked like he was around the same height as I, maybe a little short by an inch or 2. His hair was a little long and black, tied in a low small ponytail. His eyes were as blue as the dark and his appearance caught my attention, as well as some other people, mainly the female students here I had at the time.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher aske dthe boy and his eyes scanned the entire room, his body was slowly shaking and for some reason when we made eye contact, I could feel my heart raising a little. "Um... My name is Giyu...and I hope we c-could be friends..." the boy voice was low and quiet, but luckily I could here him.

"Miss we cant hear him!" An annoying rat said and Giyu looked down, upset. "Well...um, Giyu! Go sit next to Sabito!" I felt my fave heat up a little and I didn't understand why. I decided not to think about it. When he sat down next to me and put his bag next to him. I took a deep breath and then lend out my hand, "Hello! The teacher already said this but I'm Sabito! Its nice to meet you!" I said and Giyu turned to me slowly and nodded slowly.

"Its nice to meet you to..." he said and I sat there awkwardly and he realized what I was trying to do and quickly shook my hand. When lunch rolled around, I saw Giyu eating lunch alone and I did feel bad so I ditched Muichiro, to which he did not care and then sat next to Giyu and he turned his head towards me and I smiled gently at him.

"I cant help but notice your alone, I didn't want you being left out of anything!" I said and his eyes sparkled a little and he slowly nodded and continued eating his food and after we ate we began playing tag. I got to see his small, kind smile and I did like staring at it, he looked adorable to me. But I didn't know od such a thing to which boys can like boys or girls can like girls, it was a whole new things when I found out.