༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 5˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 5|'~
"You may be in love with 2 people"
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

-----

•|'~Giyu's pov~'|•

It was a couple of weeks ago since I had my first kiss,
------
"You don't have to Giyu if you are uncomfortable..." Makomo said to me, I spun a bottle and it landed on Sabito, meaning I had to kiss him or I ruin the fun for everyone. Even if I was uncomfortable with this,a and doing this to someone I hardly knew still, I just leaned closer to Sabito's face and was aiming for his cheek, because anywhere else just felt awkward. The only thing was it was also near his lips. He looked like he was holding back something and when my lips were about to touch his cheek, I felt him grab the back of my head and pull me into a kiss.

"Uh!" I made a noise after we broke apart, it last for almost 10 seconds by the way, it was super embarrassing in that moment. Everyone stared in awe I believed and I wanted to leave in that very moment. "Your lips are soft..." I heard him say and I blushed and he then turned red and moved backwards. It only remained that way for the rest of the day, we didn't walk home together like usual after that.
-----

Ever since that day, I had not spoken to Sabito as much after that. I felt more lonely, noone really came talk to me, and Makomo seemed more close to him then before. I felt jealous a little, Muichiro was talking to Tanjiro a lot so I had none of those two, it was lonely. I get it, Sabito might be embarrassed to go near me after that incident, I wish he would confront me about it, say how he feels and why he did it. I sat alone at lunch and then I felt someone sit next to me.

I turned around and say Sanemi sitting there and I was surprised, "I wanna talk about what happened during P.E 2 weeks ago..." Sanemi said and I turned to him, expecting him to say something now. He looked pissed off, maybe because I did not feel like replying to him, "I get it, Shinobu is a dumb fucking girl, but why did you have to defend her? She is a bitch and she deserves any type of treatment honestly. So why do it? Why protect someone like her?" I had no answer, because I had no idea, Shinobu was beautiful to me, she may look soft, weak, gentle, but there is something inside her some are still unaware of.

I knew I didn't like her, but it kinda felt like I did for a moment, and I wonder why...I just shruged my shoulders as a result, I has no idea whay to reply at the moment. "Your so stupid you know that, maybe Shinobu and I can agree on something, your a loner, gloomy, quiet, stupid, ugly, cute-" I turned to face him and saw his face, it was red, full in embarrassment. I couldn't say he was the only one with that expression, because I was in the same state, my face was red. Did he really call me cute? Does he like me or something?

"Uh-"

"IT WAS NOT LIKE THAT! IT SLIPPED OUT! I WOULD NEVER SAY THAT!!" He yelled and I just stood there stunned, but I also felt like somebody was watching me. After that, he ran off with his face still red and then I heard someone yell, "Aw! I think he has a crush on you!" That voice belonged to Tanjiro and my face was even more red. "I-What?" I managed to say and Muichiro stood there next time him. "It's kinda obvious he is! I bet you two would make a cute couple!"

The idea of me dating Sanemi, I couldn't really see it, nor with anyone else in that manner. "Hey Giyu...can I talk to you?" I heard a familiar voice say, Ai turned around to see Sabito rubbing the back of his neck and I was a little surprised. "Mhm..." I hummed a little and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me away rom the awkwardness with Tanjiro and we went to a more privated area in the hallways. I was waiting for him to say something, and then I saw his lips move, "Look... I'm sorry for what happened at Makomo's sleepover...it was stupid of me to do something like that...and dumb of me to avoid you for so long..."

"Um... it's okay...I kinda been avoiding you as well...so don't just feel like it's your fault..." Sabito looked up at me and smiled gently and I felt my cheeks turn warm. "Wanna hang out like we used to? We have not done that in a while and I kinda did miss hanging out with you. It's kinda annoying to deal with Makomo once in a while" Makomo annoying? She is way softer than any other girl I met so far, and she is very kind and pretty. Maybe she acts different towards Sabito? Maybe she likes him.

-----

"Hey! Giyu! Catch!" I heard someone say, I looked around, I was in a smaller body, and a olace that looked like a school, did I attend here? Is this the past? I look up to see a ball heading towards me and I was frighten and I covered my face with my arms and the ball hit them. "Aw that's to bad! Wanna come over to my house again afterschool?" That voice sounded familiar, whose was it again? The person Infront of me, it was a boy, their face was blurry though, their hair was a little long. "Sure..." I didn't even know them...what was I saying? This was the past, this already happened.

Maybe they were a friend, but what was his name? "Alright! Bye Giyu! See you later!" He yelled and I happened to tell back, it felt cringe to hear my younger self's voice, "Bye S-"

----

"Giyu? You alright?" I opened my eyes as soon as I heard Sabito's voice and I turned to him and he laughed a little, "You must have fallen asleep during the movie huh? I'll take you home....hey... everything alright?" I was surprised, I can't remember anything again, only the voice in the past, "Had a weird dream...like I was in the past again..."

"That happens to me a lot, like last night, I was in my younger body talking to a boy and it did feel like it really happened, but I don't remember. I can't even remember much now because you mainly forget your dreams anyways." He was in his younger body as well? What a coincidence.

When we began walking home, I felt warm inside, and it was a similar feeling with Sanemi. I wonder, if I was in love with both of them...

----

🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹