༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 7˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 7|'~
"I may like you, Sabito"
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

-----

•|'~Giyu's pov~'|•

A good couple of weeks past since I rejected Shinobu and I have not spoken to her since. She been avoiding me and I have done the same, I didn't want to see her face, nor do I wanna speak to her. Her friend, Mitsuri, does not like me at the moment for rejecting her friend, not like we spoke to each other much anyways. Obanai, Mitsuri's boyfriend, had been glaring at me for a while. He is the friend of Sanemi and they both seem to hate me. I don't mind, because I like Sanemi as well as Sabito. I was waking to class with Sabito until Sanemi cane Infront of us and began yelling at me about something. Sabito grabbed my hand and locked our fingers together, I blushed and Sanemi noticed ans yelled at Sabito.

"Do you guys seriously have to be all gay in front of me!? Makes me sick...you two are not even made for each other anyways, so quit acting like you are.."

"I just wanted to remind you that he's mine and you can't have him! Simple as that!" I felt my face became redder and I wanted to bury myself in my arms or hair and just hide my red face from the two. Were they fighting over me? I was confused and Makomo walked in and her pretty face and voice said, "um, what's going on here?" She asked and stared at me for a moment after she looked down and saw me and Sabito holding hands. Makomo moved Sabito away from me and Sanemi walked closer and I blushed as we made eye contact.

"You should stop holding hands...we are gonna be late for class.." Makok said, with a hint of jealousy in her voice. I felt jealous as she grabbed Sabito's arm but suddenly Sanemi grabbed my hand and we walked through the hallways the rest of the way to class.

•|'~Sabito's pov~'|•

Why that little-

I was stuck with Makomo, who was currently stuttering over her words and messing them up, she used to be a little loud but since Giyu came she became quieter around me, she was sometimes like that in general, so it's bit because of Giyu. I raced to class as Makomo struggled to keep up with me and suddenly I bumped into a girl and fell down and Makomo offered to help me but I helped myself and saw the girl I bumped into was Shinobu who seems to be delivering something to another class.

"Hey, butterfly bitch! Heard you and Giyu stopped talk-"

"You can have Giyu...I don't care.." she glared at me as she walked to the next class. So Giyu did reject her, It makes sense, Shinobu always talked to Giyu ever since he came here, I never seen her talk more to any other boy ever. Shinobu always rejected others, now those words she spat out to those boys, came straight to her. I bet she never saw it coming, because Shinobu is one of the most beautiful girls in our school, even I can admit that. I bet she hates Giyu, even saying his name or thinking about it would make her upset and feel only hatred. Besides that, my eyes laid on Giyu as Sanemi was yelling at him as soon as I entered the classroom. Giyu doesn't seem to care and was enjoying his company, and the fact seemed to make Sanemi blush and I sat next to Giyu and he also blushed and I smiled.

Giyu is so cute but also so confusing, I can't tell who he likes. Giyu has rejected Shinobu, so I have less of a worry now, and Shinobu already gave up so quickly. Never expected that from her. Now all I have to worry about now is Sanemi, I think Tanjiro like Muichiro and Muichiro likes him obviously, so those two are not much of a worry as well. Sanemi is my main enemy, and speaking of the devil, he glared at me and I did the same while Giyu awkwardly sits in the middle. I waited for class to start and Sanemi kept yelling at me like does this boy ever shut up?!

"Hey Giyu, wanna come over to my house tonight again?" I asked, which seems to get Sanemi mad, not like he wasn't before anyways. Giyu slowly nodded and I smiled at him and that's when our teacher walked in and began the lesson, so I have to stop staring at the love if my life. After class ended, I made sure to keep Giyu close and Sanemi doesn't steal him again. "Sabito...wanna come over today? It's been a while since you-" Makomo was cut off, "sorry I'm hanging out with Giyu afterschool" Makomo stayed quiet for the rest of the day after that.

Muichiro disappeared as well and been hanging out with Tanjiro lately, to be honest there was one thing I regret about meeting Giyu. Is that ever since I met him, I been spending less and less time with my friends and more with my crush, and they have to find someone else to give them the attention they lost from me. As the finale bell rang, Giyu and I walked to my house and I held his hand and smiled at him softly, making his face turn red, which I found adorable.

We sat down on my couch as soon as we walked Inside and chilled for little. "So you did reject Shinobu right?" I asked and Giyu nodded, "I kinda thought she liked me....but she never shown it and she always had a habit of lying..so being in a relationship scares me if she constantly lies..." I would've been afraid as well, I want somebody trustworthy... Not someone who lies and bottles their emotions up and then explodes on the wrong person one day. "I would've rejected her as well, I knew we grew up together not like we were friends, and I don't remember as well as she did..."

"Hey Sabito....I know I asked this before but...you liked someone don't you? Do you still like them? May I know the name more..?"

"Um...yeah I do, but I don't think I'm-" I felt Giyu go on top of my, now sitting on my lap as he slowly pins me the couch. "I may be falling in love with you Sabito...I want to be the one who you love.." why does this...sound and look so familiar?

-----

"Goodbye Sabito! This is just In case we never see each other again..."

-----

Ah, I remember now...

----
🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹