༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 10˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 10|'~
-Finale chapter-
"One last Goodbye"
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

We still have the epilogue :)

-----

"So is she even gonna live?"

Giyu stood beside the door, listening in on the conversations between his parents and the doctor, he was unaware that he was about to get one of the worst news of his life. He was only 8, he was still unaware of what is happening, he just knew who's sister was sick. But her body was strong enough to atleast play and protect her younger brother. "I'm not sure how long she would live for, modt likely a couple of years, she can still be treated, there is a cure, we just need to make sure she can get through every treatment, and hopefully there would be enough for her to heal safely"

There was a chance she could die, but even if Giyu's hopes we're a little low, he still had some hope left in his sister, he promised his parents to go wherever they want him, because he was willing to head to every hospital and find every treatment for his older sister to live longer. She was only a couple years older, she had a boyfriend and everything, and they plan to get married, Giyu was willing to walk her down the aisle. Even so, when he got older and heard the news he had to move again, he was not sure if he was willing to leave once again, knowing he fell in love with the person he knew since childhood.

-----

•|'~Sabito's pov~'|•

The voice was muffled but Giyu has tears rolling down his face. I was concerned and when he hung up, he hugged me tightly and I felt Giyu cry into my shoulder. "Is everything alright!? " I asked really concerned for what was going on. "I-Im moving again...out of state...my sister became more ill, she needs to be moved to a hospital far from here, she is gonna stay there for a long time, so we have no choice but to move..." My eyes widen I just remembered Giyu yesterday, I just started dating him, but why? Giyu has not even attended here for a year and he has to leave me?

I remember, Giyu said his sister was badly ill, and she could only have a couple of years left to live if they run out of treatments, by the time I knew him, she only stared taking them, she is now on her almost last treatments, and things are not looking so good for him, she could die anytime now. If Giyu wanted his sister to live, I'm sure he'll do anything to help her. Which I loved about him, willing to do anything to save the people he love,d, I forever respect his decisions.

"I understand...I respect your parents decisions... I'll miss you... when are you leaving?"

"Two days...at 5:00...they don't even give me much time to say goodbye or anything.."

"I'll wake up early to watch you leave again alright?"

"Ain't there finale testing tomorrow? I want you to get enough sleep...you don't have to worry about me.."

"It's fine, I can sleep after the test anyways, I just have to work hard and get it done fast.

-----

I knew the last thing Giyu had to do was say goodbye to everyone he knew and made friends or befriended with. I picked up Giyu from his house and we walked to school together. There we met up with Tanjiro and Muichiro. I waved to Muichiro and Tanjiro, and Giyu hugged the two at the same time, "I'm moving tomorrow...I just wanted to say goodbye..." Tanjiro was surprised. "Already? You just got here though...ah wait, your sister was sick? I wish the best for her..." and his expression soften and patted Giyu on the back with a smile. "It was nice knowing you Giyu...save travels...I hope we can meet again someday..until then, farewell friend.."