༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 8˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 8|'~
"How we long to remember each other"
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

-----

•|'~Sabito's pov~'|•

There as once a boy in the past, who moved into my elementary school, I don't remember what grade I was exactly in, but I knew I was friend's with this boy only for a year. I didn't think boys can like boys at the time, but for some reason, I feeling some type of way around him that I should only be feeling for a girl. I knew Makomo longer I think, I stuck around her more after he moved, but I didn't fall for her. The boy I fell in love with in the past, was named Giyu Tomioka, the boy I fell for today. I remembered clearly now, me and Giyu used to be friends in the past before he moved, why didn't I remember him? I promised to remember him didn't I? Before he left the plane? What kind of an dumbass am I?

"I may be falling in love with you Sabito...I want to be the one who you love.." he says as he pins me down to the couch, I blushed red, I never heard Giyu speak with this much confidence, he hardly spoke, but whenever he did it seems like he never wanted to speak to anyone. I'm not sure, if Giyu remembers me, I don't even think he does, "Giyu...we met before... haven't we?" He looked at me confused and embarrassed, I wonder why, was it because I didn't ask him anything about his confession.

"We...we have?" He asked, he should have right? He confessed his love and kisses me before we move, I wonder if the person me and Makomo were thinking about a long time ago, was actually me.

------

"Ayo Giyu!!" Makomo yelled as she ran towards us, she hardly knew Giyu, as she did went to a different school, but she tried her best to know him well. "Yeah?" Giyu asked as Makomo ran in-between us, placing her arms on both of our shoulders, leaning down slightly. "Do you have a crush on anybody by any chance?" She asked and Giyu blushed red and me and Makomo began laughing.

"N-no!"

"Ha! Your face says it! It's red! Sabito look! Whose the lucky girl! Sabito your in the same class aren't you? Tell me!" Giyu's face was very red and he covered it slightly.

"I'm not sure, Giyu never spoken of any girl."

"Is it that cute Muichiro girl? Think I seen him hang out with you Giyu once or twice."

"Muichiro's a boy."

"He is?!"

"You never knew that?" Makomo shook her head and covered her red face slightly with her hair.

"Then how about that other cute girl, Shinobu? She seems nice! And she seems to love talking to you!"

"N-no, not her...I don't like any girl.."

"Are you gay Giyu? You can tell me anything you know..."

"What's gay?"

"You know boys can like boys and girl's can like girl's right?" Giyu shook her head and we stood in silence, I think later that day, Giyu tried to hold my hand..

------

"Of course we have... don't be an Muichiro now.."

"I'm trying but I don't understand...if we did meet before, practically before I moved...you never bothered to write to me...not remember me?"

"You didn't do the same either..."

It's sad to think about it now that I realized it, Shinobu, the girl he rejected, was the one who bothered to remember Giyu, as she always loved him..I always loved Giyu...but I didn't remember him..

"Our parents didn't exactly bond...like we did, so they didn't bother letting us contact together I'm guessing."

"Oh....hey Sabito..."

"Yeah?"

"Just...just forget what I said before..."

I sat up and kissed Giyu, Giyu was surprised but melted into it quickly. I felt myself go a further then I wanted to and that's when Giyu stopped me suddenly and whispered, "I'm not...ready for that kind of stuff.." so innocent and pure, he's adorable. I blushed a little, embarrassed by my own actions just a bit and suddenly I asked him, "Giyu...will you be my boyfriend?" He blushed red and covered his face, burying it in my chest and shyly nodded and I played and rubbed his hair.

The next day, I was not afraid to hold Giyu's hand, and Tanjiro seemed to notice, "oh! Are you together now?" He asked us and I nodded and smiled, "Yeah! Just yesterday!' I was happy, even though I was separated and broken my promise with the person I loved, I was glad I was given a second chance to see them again. I went to my locker as Tanjiro was talking to Giyu about something and I found a note in my locker, asking me to meet them at the school's rooftop. "Hey Sabi, what's that?" I blushed at the nickname and crumbled the paper up.

"Nothing important, come on, let's get to class!" I grabbed his hand and shot a glare at Sanemi when he turned to our direction. But even so, the note couldn't get out of my head, so during lunch time, Giyu was pulled into the teacher's office as they wanted to speak to him about something, and I told Giyu I was gonna be at the rooftop. As I entered, Makomo was outside, the wind blowing through her hair carefully and she turned around and shot a smile at me. "Did you get my note Sabito..?" She asked, her voice rather soft.

She was a energetic kid when she was younger, always eager to be around me, but as we grew older, she was rather distant and shy after Giyu came along, I wonder if she adopted his personality, or was she scared to show her true feelings like Shinobu? "That was you? What did you want to talk about?" I responded. She blushed a little and took a deep breath and then yelled out loud, her hands on her chest,

"I like you Sabito!"

----
🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹