༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 6˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 6|'~
"I like you, Tomioka.."
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

Holy shit it's been like 2 months since I last updated this book I'm so sorry-
Since November-

-----

•|'~Giyu's pov~'|•

I'm in love with two people now!? Dammit! I layed on my bed and screamed onto my pillow and my sister walked into my room and sat down next to my bed, "Tsutako! Your not supposed to be up right now! You have to rest!" I ran over to her and she just smiled at me as she laid down next to me, slowly falling asleep, before she did, she whispered to me, "I feel lonely..." It's been a couple of years since Tsutako became sick. She can't really walk, breath, or do anything that well as she used to, be she is slowly getting better as the medicine kicks in. Some days, she's alright, some days she is not. It's difficult to take care of her if I'm not always around during school.

I eventually fell asleep but when I woke up, I noticed Tsutako still sleeping with me and I covered her with my blanket and got ready for the day. I thought about yesterday, with Sabito and Sanemi, I loved them both, but I'm not sure who to choose, then there is also Shinobu, she's beautiful, but her personality just seems off to me. I finished getting ready and did my hair and made sure to put my sister's medicine next to her and I left the house, not bothering to eat. I have not ate much lately, and I think Tsutako knows about that.

-----

When I arrived, I saw Shinobu walk over to me and she smiled at me. "Tomioka! Tomioka!! Tomioka?" She kept poking me until I finally faced her, by that I meant looking down at her, because she is incredibly short. She kept pissing me off as usual and then I decided to bend down to her height and she only smiled more, "Tomioka? Are you trying to insult my height~? You sure know how to piss me off!" I felt her about to kick me but Sabito quickly stopped her. "Oh! Good morning Sabito! Is your girlfriend doing well?"

I was surprised by her words, was Sabito...dating someone? But who? I could only think of Makomo. "Good morning Giyu! And good morning to you too... butterfly bitch." Sabito replied, completely ignoring Shinobu's question, which only seemed to make her upset, even if she wasn't wearing the correct expression on her face. "I asked how's your girlfriend? It's not nice to ignore my question Sabito!" Sabito glared at her while holding me, making me turn red. "I don't have a girlfriend?" I felt relieved to hear that, was Shinobu only capable of lying?

"I was just reminding you! That's all!"

"How's your boyfriend?"

"I don't have one! But it's not like I'm looking for one like you in the moment! It are you really care? Are the rumors true? I wonder if my theory was correct!"

"Then are you a lesbian?" Why do people assume you like the same gender as you when you say you don't like the opposite? "My! What an accusion! Anyways! Tomioka! May you please meet me at the school's garden after class? I'm sure you wouldn't mind skipping for one period?" I was surprised, she wanted to skip class, but I thought the only thing she had then being the shortest girl I met in highschool was her intelligence. She was a good student from what I heard, now all a sudden she wants to skip class? With me?

I only could nod, not wanting to talk to her. But Sabito insisted I shouldn't go with her, "I just wanna know what she is talking about..." I responded, and Sabito only cling onto me harder, and there were some glares from Shinobu, Sanemi, and Makomo. "Good morning.." Makomo walked up to us, interrupting our moment, which made me upset when Sabito gave her attention.