༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 9˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 9|'~
"misunderstandings"
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

One, sorry for disappearing, two, uh I am almost done with this book so let's see if I can get this done before April

-----

•|'~Giyu's pov~'|•

I didn't have time to hang it with Sabito because I was spilled back, but it kinda bothered me, It was not the fact I was unable to hang out with him, it was the fact that Sabito been acting weird, it was just a paper, he crumbled it up though and it seems like he was lying about something. I tried not to think about it, and just tried to look for Sabito, but I didn't even see him at all, I was kinda worried and looked around u til I bumped inti Tanjiro again, "You okay Giyu?" He asked and I shook my head, "I.. I'm fine but...where is Sabito?"

"He's at the rooftop! With Makomo!" Muichiro said and I was surprised and so was Tanjiro, "You actually remember Muichiro?"

"What the hell is that supposed to mean? Are you insulting my memory!?"

----

I ran to the rooftop and hid behind a wall, staring at Sabito and Makomo talking, until I heard Makomo yell out, "I like you!" I was shocked, Makomo knew I liked him, I think, I knew Makomo liked Sabito a little, but she decided to confess her love now? When me and Sabito just got together? "Um..Makomo..look, I like you, I really do, but not like that. I'm in love with Giyu, and I forgot to say this but I just began dating him yesterday...I hope we can remain friend from how on? I'm sorry I have not been around much lately, but I wanna give you attention and I don't want this rejection to ruin it-"

"I've heard enough..but I understand where your coming from...I wanna avoid any contact with you for a little.. I'll like to fix our friendship as well, but I need time to get over you, I don't want to mess up you and Giyu's relationship.." Sabito nodded and walked away and I ran out to Sabito and hugged him tightly, and saw Makomo waved to me as I felt Sabito hold me tighter. "So what was being pulled behind all about?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "She just wanted to ask me about my current grades... that's all.." Sabito laughed and as we were walking away, I heard Makomo yell, "Giyu wait!" I turned around and walked over to Makomo.

"I never liked you...I never have...you always made jealous and I bene around Sabito longer but ever since you came along...you stole the attention...but I have to realize that Sabito is not my soulmate, he'll never be my soulmate... he's all yours. We were never friends to begin with...but...I want to work things out...and I want to start over.. I'm Makomo... it's nice to meet you Giyu, I'll see you around...goodbye.." her voice was so soft, I could fall asleep to it , her smile is also soft and pure. She is innocent, and beautiful, I was surprised Sabito managed to fall in love with somebody like me.

Makomo hates me, but she doesn't want to, she wants to be my friend, I could tell she was trying for years m, but she couldn't bring herself to because Sabito left her for me, he left Muichiro as well and now Muichiro is gone because he hangs out with Tanjiro because he was no longer getting attention. it's because of me, that Sabito's friend's feel the need to stay away from me, it's my fault that he made enemies, that being Shinobu who hates Sabito slightly, and Sanemi who also hates Sabito. Why do I even exist right now, I don't even deserve to stand here because of what I did. I feel so stupid I don't even want to think about it.

"Are you okay Giyu?" Sabito asked and I shook my head and he pulled me into a deep kiss, I sunk into it and suddenly I felt his hands roaming all over my body and he lifted me up and held me onto a nearby bench and continued kissed me. "thought you could use that...you look sad...what did Makomo say to you?"

"She...I made your friends hate you..."

"Hate me?"

"Because of me you hardly hang out with them, they been there longer but ever since I came along you have your time and attention, I appreciate it, I really do...but..your friends hardly get it...I understand your ried to emja me fit in but if ekt like I hardly know them and I never became friends with them...I just knew they existed.." I said, my voice now lower and Sabito pulled me into a kiss. "It's not your fault, I just lied you ai I was willing to just give you everything, hoping your give the same affection and I will be able to fall in love, date and marry you..I pushed my friend aside... I'll find a day where we could all hang out, just the three of us...but until that day comes... don't feel bad... it's my fault.."

I smiled softly and felt him kiss me again and I laughed a little. "I love you Giyu... remember that okay?" He said to me and I smiled softly at him, "I love you to Sabi..." Suddenly as I was about to lean in again, continuing from where we left off earlier, I felt a vibration and my ringtone going on. I picked up my phone and that's when I wish I never hodkt hair words again..

"Hey Giyu.."

"Hello?"

"Hey um, when you get home, start packing your things okay? We're moving out of state again.."

----
🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹