༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 4˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 4|'~
"Feels like we met before.."
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

-----

•|'~Sabito's pov~'|•

Recently, I heard that Giyu and Shinobu are what dating or like each other? For some reason I hated the idea of it, it made me pissed honestly, I wonder if the rumors were true and Giyu just actually lied in front of my face for no reason. I hated the idea of it so much. I saw Shinobu standing there, looking flustered or something while talking to Mitsuri and her older sister Kanae. "Hey Shinobu! May I talk to you alone?' I asked and she turned to my direction and smiled, "Of course!"

As we watched Mitsuri left to talk to Obanai, I asked her, "So we're the rumors true or not?" She titled her head in confusion, "What rumors are you listening to now? I wanna know!" She gave me her stupid soft smile and I replied, "That you and Giyu like each other, or are the others one's also true that you two are dating?" Her face turned red a little and it made me think that the rumors were true after all.

She managed to keep a straight face even if her face is completely red, "What? I would never like someone who looks like him! We are not dating as well! Oh wait! Are you jealous! I didn't think I'd taking would make you feel angry~!" This girl pisses me off more than anyone. "Shut up! I'm not! Then what actually happened during your P.E class? Because that is where all of them are coming from?"

"Giyu protected me from Sanemi! That's all! He couldn't handle the fact he likes him! Oops! Silly me! I shouldn't have said that out loud!" Sanemi has a crush on Giyu? That's impossible. He has a crush on Kanae for a long time, he wouldn't give up on her for Giyu. At this point it just feels like a lot of people are trying to win Giyu's heart. Tanjiro, Sanemi, and Shinobu. "Whatever it's like like he is around. I'm gonna find Giyu, bye now" She smiled and waved at me and said in her stupid voice, "I'll make sure I won't tell Giyu you like him~!"

I blushed at the thought, I had not known Giyu for that long and yet she thinks I like him? At the same time I kinda assumed the same thing for her. I don't think I have a crush on Giyu right? I hardly know him so I couldn't. At the same time, Muichiro told me he liked Tanjiro at first sight, and Makomo had a similar reason for her crush that I am still unaware of.

But it really did feel like I met Giyu before...I just had a feeling, but how come I can't remember? It's unfair at the fact I can't even remember anything in my elementary years other then the learning and that bullshit. I'ma try my best to remember, even if most likely it would be a waste of time. Because if I met Giyu before, I am sure I would have remember like most good friend would right? But I always forget the names of my past friends so maybe not.

----

It was finally the weekend and Makomo wanted most of us at her place which was nice, because I had not hung out with Makomo alone or not in a while. But I had my own reasons to not hang out with her, she is still clingy a little. She is more soft and quiet now that Giyu tagged along, so it made me think she likes him and tries to act like him, but I also don't know. It may not be her crush because she said she liked this person for a very long time.

When everyone arrives at her house, Me, Muichiro, Tanjiro, Giyu, Nezuko, and sadly Shinobu. Makomo said, "I'm glad all of you guys could make it...! I wanted to know if you guys wanted to play spin the bottle or something...or maybe another game id your guy's choice!" Makomo smiled softly and turned to me with the same look and for some reason I felt myself blush a little. "I never played Spin the bottle before really...but sounds fun!" Tanjiro rubbed the back of his neck and Muichiro just creepily stared at him.

"It's a game where we have a bottle right? And it's like truth or dare, when you spin the bottle, you have to kiss the person it lands on, it does not have to be in the lions if you're uncomfortable with that!" I answered for Tanjiro and he nodded and Makomo came back with a bottle and placed in the middle after we formed a small circle. "Who wants to go first?" Makomo asked and I raised my hand and spun it. It felt like this game was gonna be the most awkwardist shit ever, why did I agree to play again?

I closed my eyes a little and opened them when I did not hear the sound of the bottle contacting the floor anymore, and looked up. I was surprised to see Muichiro right there and I felt my face heat up a little, I always found Muichiro cute in a way, but I never wanted to kiss them. I moved my body closer to him and then kissed his cheek and he turned red a little. "My! Never thought you two would be a pair?" Shinobu commented and I rolled my eyes at her. "Aww cute! I wan a go next!" Nezuko offered and spun the bottle.

The bottle landed on Makomo and she kissed Makomo on the cheek and Makomo smiled and sounded the bottle next. It landed on me for some reason and she blushed red and I just felt awkward like with Muichiro. She went closer to me and looked like she was able to kiss my lips, but I turned my head away quickly and she kissed my cheek instead. "That was getting weird..sorry" I replied and she smiled, "it's okay, I was aiming for your cheek anyways!" For some reason I felt like she was lying.

"My turn now!" Shinobu yelled and spun the bottle. I turned to Giyu, only to be sunk in his beautiful blue eyes. They were like a smooth, slow, peaceful, moving waves of the ocean. I was interrupted on my creepy staring session and saw Shinobu kissed Giyu's forehead and his face was a little red. I felt jealous, the sight of Hsinibu doing that and smiling at him so innocently made my blood boil.

"I guess I'll go next!" Tanjiro said and then soun the bottle and like any good love story, it landed on Muichiro. Muichiro was as red as a tomato, and Tanjiro didn't hesitate and kissed Muichiro's lips and we all stared in shock.."I never knew you were that bold Tanjiro! You didn't have to kiss his lips if that is what you thought!" Muichiro was already a tomato, it looked like he was gonna faint.

Giyu then slowly leaned his hand forward, but he seems hesitant. A little later he then sucked it up and spun the bottle and I watched closely for some reason. That was until it landed towards my direction, my face was red and so was Giyu's, I could heard Nezuko "secretly" fan-girling over where she was at. Shinobu seems to glare at me a little and everyone else was waiting. "You don't have to Giyu if you are uncomfortable..." Makomo said to Giyu but Giyu went closer to my face and was about to lean in towards my cheek.

I had the urge to do something stupid, so I then grabbed the back of his head and pulled him towards me and kissed his lips...

----

🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹