༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 3˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 3|'~
"Kamado Tanjiro and Kocho Shinobu"
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

My uploads have been sucky lately the hell-

-----

•|'~Giyu's pov~'|•

It has been a few days since I been over at Sabito's and I felt a little strange towards him lately. I didn't bother thinking about it since I did just meet him that same day. "Hey your new here right?" I saw a smaller boy asked and I looked down a little and it was a shorter male student, reddish hair and crimson eyes and a kind gentle smile. He wore the standard male uniform with a green vest if some short over it. He was cute in my opinion and seem very jive. I slowly nodded and he smiled again, "I'm Tanjiro Kamado! I hope to be friends with you in a way! I understand your friends with Sabito and the others but I hope we can all get along!"

He was very kind to me and I nodded and he then handed me something, like an paper "I want you to have this, just some small advice about this school that's all! Not sure if anything told you a bit of what happens to here" the boy was very talkative but very nice as well. Sabito then walked in and the two stared at each other for a short minute. "What are you doing here, Tanjiro?" Sabito asked and Tanjiro smiled at him, "Just introducing myself! That's all! Good morning Sabito!" Sabito slightly waved but the two seemed off a little.

Tanjiro nervously laughed at Sabito and I stared at the two of them. I then felt myself grab Tanjiro's hands and I said, "Thank you..Tanjiro...but I think I'm fine and rather experience... things on my own..." Tanjiro's face seemed a little red and I realized I was still holding his hands and was a little close to him and I quickly pulled away after realizing so and rubbed the back of my head before bowing down a little. "Sorry..." I managed to say quietly and Tanjiro smiled while holding my face up a little as I was bending down. "There is no need to apologize, I know you didn't mean it!"

This boy was so kind-hearted. Suddenly, Sabito grabbed Tanjiro's hand from my chin and I stood up straight again and he glared at Tanjiro. "Hey Tanjiro...Makomo is throwing a short little hang out session or a sleepover ish at her house this weekend, your welcome to join us..." He said in more of a deeper voice then usual, he tighten his grip on Tanjiro's hand which Tanjiro replied softly, "Is Muichiro gonna be there by any chance?"

"Yeah why?" He asked and Tanjiro smiled, "Nothing! I'll come then! Please let go of my hand, I have to get to class now!" Sabito did as he was told and Tanjiro began walking away and Sabito turned to look at me and smiled a little, "Was Tanjiro botheribg you by any chance?" Do they dislike each other? Seems like Sabito dislikes a lot of people in a way but even to people who are kind? Or did Tanjiro did some bullshit in the past?

"No, he actually was very kind towards me...do you hate him by any chance?" I asked him and she shocked his head, "Just making sure..." Suddenly Makomo ran over to us and stopped herself and smiled gently at both of us and Muichiro slowly walked over. She hugged Sabito tightly and said, "So you guys are coming to my house this weekend right?" Sabito nodded and added on, "Tanjiro's also gonna tag along, might be some news to you Muichiro" Muichiro blushed out randomly and I figured he might have a crush on Tanjiro maybe?

"Are you coming over...Giyu?" Makomo asked in more.of a quiet tone and I nodded and she smiled at me, "I hope to see you all there!" As the bell rang and we were all separated to head to our classrooms, as I was walking through the hallways, Tanjiro spotted me and ran over to me and I'm guessing left his friends and began chatting to me. We barely just split up from each other like 2 minutes ago. When we made it to his class he waved me goodbye and yelled, "I hope to see you around Tomioka!"

I had P.E and that day I think we were playing dodgeball or something I forgot. I sat down on the bleachers for a little and I felt someone sit down next to me and I turn to see Shinobu and she softly smiled at me. "I see your all alone! How does it feel to not have any of your friends by your side right now?" She said causally with a straight face. She was beautiful, but so sarcastic, it's annoying almost. Maybe others are distracted by her beauty they may not even pay attention to her words.

I pay attention to them and her looks. "What are you doing Shinobu? With Giyu by yourself?" Sanemi randomly came over to us and spoke. Shinobu looked up at Sanemi and smiled and placed her hand in her cheek slightly. "My! Jealous Sanemi? If you were you could've just said so!" The two seem to have a strange aura and tension around them and I felt uncomfortable a little. "I'm not jealous of chicks like you" Those words seem to have Shinobu snapped but she still kept a smile on her face and she stood up quickly.

"That's right! You are in love with my sister! But because she does not feel the same way! You decided to take their feelings for her and replace them from Giyu! What a shame! You can't get one person to feel the way you do and expect Giyu to do the same! How sad!" Sanemi was about to lay hands on her before I stood up quickly and blocked his punch.

•|'~3rd person pov~'|•

S

anemi was pissed at Shinobu and she kept smiling through all the insults she threw back at him, all because of one simple title he gave her. He clenched his fist and when Shinobu she was about to get punch, her eyes widen and she shut them tightly, waiting to feel pain. She knew she was fragile and weak, her hands were so small, she wouldn't even be able to do anything to stop it, and she knew he was quick, she she wouldn't be able to dodge it either.

Suddenly Giyu blocked Sanemi's punch which led both of them to be on a complete shock of Giyu protecting Shinobu. "It's not nice to hit girl's even if they deserve it..." Shinobu's eyes lit up a little and suddenly the teacher blew the whistle and broke everyone apart. Giyu felt Shinobu wrap both her arms around  one of Giyu's arms and Giyu blushed a little and a grip snuck up behind them and snapped a photo of them.

"Shinobu!!! I'ma save this as my lock screen wallpaper if you don't mind!" Mitsuri said as she happily began refixing her lockscreen and smiling as if she got the biggest news of her life and Shinobi blushed red. "Thanks for protecting me...I guess... Tomioka..." Giyu turned to her and met her eyes a little and said coldly,

"I wanted you to get punch...but your a girl after all and your weak...so I couldn't let you get hurt.."

Shinobu felt a sharp pain in her chest and slowly nodded and ran back to Mitsuri and that's when the coach started today's lesson for their class..

----

🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹