༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 2˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 2|'~
"Hanging out together alone.."
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

Sorry I ran out of ideas for this chapter! I'll try to actually upload every 2 days. Here it is now :D
Sorry again

-----

•|'~Giyu's pov~'|•

"Your Giyu right?" I heard a male said, and I turned around and saw his appearance, a tall male, purplish eyes, white hair and a scary type persona. "Yes?" I nodded slowly and he then walked closer to me and I was backed into a corner. "I'm Sanemi! Remember that! Why were you talking with Kanae?" The male, Sanemi asked. "Um...because she talked to me... what's your deal?" I asked and he sighed. "Whatever! Forget what I said!" He scoffed and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Alright...thanks...for talking to me.." I said and he turned to me and his eyes widen a little. "You okay?" I asked and he ignored me and walked away and I was left there confused. Sabito then came over to me and smiled, "Hey Giyu! You and Sanemi getting along?" He asked and I shrugged his shoulders. "I'ma take that as a no but that's okay! He just hates everybody apparently! Come on! Let's go to my house!" I nodded and we walked to his house together.

This boy, Sabito, is extremely handsome, but I just ignored the thought of it. When we did make it, I admired his house, but I felt like I seen it before. "I used to live here I believe, somewhere around here..." I said and Sabito looked at me, "Really? Did you used to live here?" He asked and I nodded, "I did...I don't really remember since I was still young but I do remember living here and then moving away...after my sister gotten sick, however we have to move back because the hospital she has to be in is over here, this should be her last hospital." I felt werid, opening up to a guy who I just became friends with.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I hope she gets better soon.." I smiled and nodded, accepting his apology and we went inside his home and we both sat down together. "Since this is one of the few ways to get to know each other, I think it would be nice to learn a few things about ourselves and after we can play games if you like!" I nodded again and he seemed to go ask the first one, "Have you ever liked anyone where you used to live at?"

"Not really...Noone caught my interest..you? Have you ever liked anyone in the past?"

"I think I have, can't remember, anyways do you like anyone currently, don't have to tell me who it is!"

"I do find someone handsome but I just met them so I can't exactly say I like them! You like someone?"

"Same with you, find them cute but I don't think I like them..." he pointed to me and I tried to think of something and then I said, "Umm...How long have you been friends with Makomo and Muichiro?" He thought about it and answered quickly, "I been friends with both of them since childhood.."

"Interesting"

"Um, so you like Shinobu? That girl who was talking to you during lunch time?" He asked and I shook my head, "She is beautiful I can admit, but not sure how that makes me like her.."

"Well you said she looked familiar from your past didn't you? Maybe you did know her before you moved away, there could be a chance you liked her back then.."

"Maybe, she did acted like we knew each other, maybe we were friends? I'm not sure, why you ask? Do you like her?"

"Nope! She and I knew each other in grade school but we did not always get along, I always found her annoying and a copy of her sister's personality, but she makes every word into an insult and sometimes you won't even know it because she sound so sweet "

"You must hate her..."

"I don't exactly hate her, I just don't like her.." I felt like he was lying for some reason but I did not bother to say anything. The way they spoke to each other during lunch, it really did sounded like they did not like each other at all, I wonder why. Who started this heated relationship between them? I wonder if someone already hated me...Sanemi and Makomo, the way they first looked me, it was like a hatred.

Sanemi quickly changed his expression a little bit I didn't pay attention to what it was after. Makomo, she smiled sweetly, her presence was gentle and kind, however they way she looked at me, it was like she was jealous. Maybe she grew attached to Sabito, she does not like anyone else hanging out with him, maybe that is why. Her and Muichiro seem to have an interesting bond, as if she is jealous of him as well. I'll try my best to form a bond with that girl.

"Do you like Makomo? I can't help but wonder since she seems to really like you...I question if you feel the same..."

"Like I said before...I don't really have feelings for anyone, Makomo is just a kind friend to me, I can't think of her in any kind of romantic bond."

"Ah...I see.."

"Why? Jealous?" He smirked at me and lifted my chin up a little and I felt my face heat up and I quickly shook my head, "I'm not..just wondering that's all.." he laughed a little and I found it calming actually, it was like a cheerful, kindhearted child getting to laugh at something, as if nothing else in the world matters then their happiness. I wished I had that..I wished I had nothing to worry about, but there is my sister who is still sick..

"Wanna watch a movie, I don't know what else to ask.." he asked and and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Sure...?" I replied and he then went over to grab his TV remote and played a movie. I didn't really pay much attention to it actually, I just found myself drifting off to my imagination and found myself staring at Sabito a little, whenever we made eye contact, I turn away. Soon later after the movie, I checked the time and quickly got up and he turned to me "Everything alright Giyu? That was quite fast not gonna lie.."

"I have to go! My sister would be worried! Thanks for inviting me to hang out with you..." I lean my body down to bow a little and he smiled, "There was no need to thank me, your welcome back anytime, here is my number by the way...make sure to call me if something happens" he held my hand and I blushed a little and slowly nodded and he gently smiled again. "I better get going...goodbye now Sabito.."

"Goodbye Giyu!" As I opened his door and was about to close it, I felt him grab my waist from behind and moved his head closer to where his mouth was practically near my ear and I felt myself having butterflies. "By the way Giyu...I can't help but see you keep staring at me.. something the matter?"

"Nope...I have to go now" He let go as I finished my words and walked out the door and slowly waved to him and he waved back and I ran home and covered my face a little, hoping Noone noticed my embarrassment since I was caught in the act..

----

🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹