༘ ೀ⋆。˚Volume 1˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。

~'|Chapter 1|'~
"Lets meet again shall we?"
----
💮⚠️~'|Small warnings|'~⚠️💮
Gay
Language
Lbgt
Boy x boy
Bad grammer
Terrible spelling
Hinted side ships
Giyu x Sabito

-----

•|'~Sabito's pov~'|•

"For once may you stopped staring at your ChArMiNG romeo dor one second?!" I yelled at Muichiro as he stared at Ta jiro with admiration and I snapped fingers in front if him and he turned to me, "then stop staring at Makomo...I know you like her..." he commented and I blushed. Over the last few years I knew a girl named Makomo, and she had been my friend since childhood, around my first year of highschool I fell in love with her, but at the same time I kinda didn't.

I just said I did because it just felt right, the words on my tongue says no. "Have you heard anything about the new student yet?" I heard Muichiro ask, "No, I just heard it was a male, and that his name started with a G?" I said in confusion trying to remember. "Hey Sabito! Are you free afterschool?" I heard Makomo said as she entered the classroom and sat her ass on Muchiro's desk.

"Unfortunately no, I am gonna be helping my mom actully" I lied, I just dont feel like hanging out with Makomo as much as I always find an excuse to not hang out afterschool. Not that I dislike her, just over the past few times we hung out for real, she made me feel uncomfortable. She always wanted to hold hands, get closer to my face, touch my arm, whisper in my ear and it just made me uncomfortable. I tell Muichiro, Tanjiro, and the lovely queen od love Mitsuri and they say its mainly best to talk to her about it.

However I feel like it would take a while before I am ready to get a hint of what might be going on between her and I...

"Awww...well, alright then...maybe next time?" She asked in a sad tone.

"Maybe...if I'm free of course..."

"Get your ass off my desk before I beat it up..." Muichiro said, kinda sounded sus not gonna lie, Muichiro is gay though. Makomo seemed like she gotten chills snd got off instantly. Besides, the bell rang snd the teacher entered the room. "Alright class! Today we will have a new classmate joining us today...I do ask to try your best to be respectful and not be um..you guys still use bully? Anyways... please welcome Giyu Tomioka!"

The boy stayed still after entering the room. I wondered why but, for some reason his name hit me, I wonder how I remembered it but I kinds did, I cant get my finger in it though.. "Psst! Muichiro!" Muichiro hummed in response, "Does that name or that boy sound or look familiar?" He shook his head after my whisper. Asking Makomo who sat behind me the same thibg but she shook her head and the teacher tried to quiet the room.

"Your gonna sit next to....um...lets see...go sir next to Kyojuro...for now until we change seats again." After Kyojuro raised his hand, this Giyu guy sat next to him. The boy was quite cute not gonna lie,

That pretty boy appearance he pulled off, quite jealous of that, and it seemed like many people liked him already

That pretty boy appearance he pulled off, quite jealous of that, and it seemed like many people liked him already. "That boy is pretty if I'm honest..." I whispered to Muichiro and he slowly nodded, agreeing. I swear I recognized him but I just can't think of who he reminded me of. Although my mom said I had many friends in the past who I slowly forgotten about, not sure if he matched with any of them. Oh well!

---

"Sabito! Let's eat lunch together!" Makomo said as she smiled and I nodded, replying, "Um, I kinda want to invite the new kid...if he agrees, do you mind?" She seemed off lately and seemed to be forcing a smile, "Of course! I won't mind at all!" I smiled and then walked over to find Giyu, who Shinobu seemed to be talking to. "Giyu-Senpai! You seem lonely? Aren't you sad?" Shinobu said with a smile which gIyu seemed annoyed. "Aya! Shinobu knock it off! That silly little innocent act ain't pulling anyone off!"

"My! If it isn't the boy who keeps breaking Makomo's heart! What brings you here Sabito?"

"None of your business? Go talk to Mitsuri for all I care!" She smiled and walked away as she began humming
"Hey Giyu! Wanna have lunch together, can't help but noticed your eating alone..." he looked up at me in surprised and nodded. He stood up and we walked over to Muichiro and Makomo who seemed to be slightly arguing.

"Giyu this is Makomo snd Muichiro, my two friends! Guys! This is Giyu!" Muichiro and Makomo stopped arguing and Makomo sweetly smiled.

"Hey Giyu! I'm Makomo! It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"Muichiro...nice to meet you..."

"Hey.."

As we all sat down and began eating, I felt Makomo moved closer to me and Muichiro was a lot closer to Giyu. They began talking a little, and for some reason it made me jealous, I just think it was because my friend was talking to someone else or I was jealous that Giyu was talking to Muichiro and not me. None of them can't be true! 1, I just met Giyu, 2, why should I be jealous when Muichiro is making friends? He is lonely as well!

"So what was Shinobu talking to you for Giyu?" I asked, breaking the sudden silence. "She just came up to me...and acted like we knew each other for years, she did seem familiar though, might have known her but forgot..."

"Shinobu always acts like she is friends with everyone! Except she acts completely different with her neighbor!" Makomo commented.

"Who was her neighbor again?" Muichiro asked.

"Mr Douma! You know, the guy who acts weird around women and does not respect them! I'm glad he stopped working here!"

As we finished lunch, Makomo was called over my a lowerclassmen named Nezuko and Muichiro kept talking andnI said to Giyu, "Wanna hang out later Giyu? Like afterschool? To get to know each other at least!" He shrugged his shoulders and replied, "Sure I guess? Won't stay for long though..."

"That's fine!"

----

Afterschool finally arrived and Makomo waved to me goodbye and I waved back and looked around for Giyu and instead found Muichiro. "Looking for Giyu? I think I saw him with that Sanemi guy..." Muichiro said as he dazed off, staring at Tanjiro.

"You know you can just talk to Tanjiro instead of creepily stare at him...you never talk to him so might as well get started..."

"I'm not sure how to start it..."

"Makomo wants a sleepover this weekend! Maybe I can ask her to invite Tanjiro and you guys can talk!"

"I guess that will be alright..."

As he left, and found Guy talking to Sanemi, and I knew what I was feeling.
I knew I was feeling jealous..

----

Welcome to the first completed chapter and a small note that I forgot to add, there are many enemy's in this story that try to date the two main gay men, mainly giyu, so here we go and on a scale through 1-10
Based how well they will be shown in this story.
Giyu x Shinobu|7/10
Sanemi x Giyu|7/10
Muichiro x Giyu|2/10
Sabito x Makomo|8/10
Tanjiro x Giyu|3/10
------
Our first enemy shall enter soon

------

🌹~'|Thanks for reading|'~🌹