Chapter 1 - He seems...ok

[SPOILERS OF ACTUAL GAME] 

(some parts are altered)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a long journey through Liurnia and Caria Manor, I meet up with Renna, or Ranni is what her real name is. I've known her for a few years now and the name change was kind of subtle. But of course, we still kept in touch through all the havoc that has been happening in the lands. She offered me a job with someone named Blaidd, He was described as a Half wolf which confused me, I've seen a lot of crazy-looking animals and beasts but. They weren't too kind to me being in their presence. It's also how I knew how to fight and use magic, it wasn't too hard but I hope he isn't the same as the others. A while later after pledging myself to Ranni, she first asks me to talk with her three servants. Which includes Blaidd, Iji, and Seluvis. I'm not much of a people person or any social type of person. When I came here I was mostly here for a way of payment to keep me afloat or a small job that I can do on my own. 

I hope this goes well. 

I walk down Ranni's rise, lost in thought. Im contemplating whether or not this was a good idea. I'm sure if I just do what I'm told I can leave without a scratch or any more people hunting for my head. It's already hard as is trying to get by from stealing or being a guard for some people in a small village. Right as I was about to head towards the grace I see a large ghostly figure sitting down with a Stone hammer. He's wearing a helmet that has mirrors wrapped around the headgear. He looks distracted as he's reading a book that is also huge in comparison to me. His hair is long, his body weak and old, and very tall. The hammer that's right beside him is huge, it can probably crush me just by landing on me. 

I quietly and carefully try to sneak passed him, I shouldn't lower my guard since this giant looks like it can kill me just by looking at me. In the end, it notices me. 

"You do know I can see you, right young one?" the giant says. Screaming in my thoughts I slowly turn around and place a hand on my Uchigatana. "There is no need to be frightened, I know who you are." his deep voice filled the room.  I let go of my weapon and try to save a mess of a first encounter with this giant. "Oh Hello, " I say nervously "Um who might you be exactly?" He seems amused at my embarrassment. "My name is Iji, I am Ranni's war counselor, though you should be familiar with that name correct?" He waits patiently. "YOU ARE IJI!?" I say loudly before I cringe to myself for being so surprised. He chuckles at my amazement

 "Lady Ranni had told me someone was going with Blaidd to Nokron, you must be the one, am I right?".  I nod in agreement. "Well you should be able to meet Blaidd right down those stairs" He points behind me. "I pray that your service goes well" I start heading toward the doorway. Right as I'm about to head down the stairs he says one last thing. "You know, I think you and Blaidd might get along with each other" Iji adds as he winks. I turn around to look at him "I hope so as well, also" I bow towards him trying to at least give him some respect. "I'm glad to have met you, War Counselor Iji". He nods.

Once I'm in the middle of the stairs out of sight I can't help but get mad at myself for being so rude. Should I go back and apologize? What if he thinks I'm just some rude idiot working for Ranni? I take a step back and just sit on the stairs trying to ease my mind. I need to get my mind straight. After a few minutes of getting myself ready for the next person, I get up and head downstairs, this time making sure I don't just get ready for another fight.