Chapter 11 - Fort Haight Part 1 (Violence and graphic 18+)

Fort Haight: 2:36 am

Guard 1: "the bitch was all over me, heh, as useless as she was, she had a nice ass, that's for sure."

Guard 2: "As much as you'd like to talk about your dick getting wet, you need to watch the main entrance."

Guard 1: "Hmm, fuckin mood killer"

Guard 2:" Don't make me get the captain on you for goofing around, you know what happened on your last fuck up"

Guard 2:" Yeah yea don't get your balls in a twist"

He can be a real prick sometimes, this job isn't enough for me to stay anyway. Maybe I should just leave this fuckin place.

As I walk up the stairs to the main entrance, I see a recruit sleeping on the damn job.

These useless pieces of shit, and here I am having to pick his ass up.

Guard 2: "Get the fuck up it's your turn to watch the area outside!"

The fucker doesn't say anything but sit there.

Guard 2: "Hey! You got some wax in your ears?! I said get the fuck-" I try pulling him onto his feet which causes him to fall back down, revealing a deep cut around his neck.

Guard 2: "What the fuck!"

3rd person POV:

The guard seemed star-struck by the sudden death of his comrade. He is then startled by a scream in the distance where he once was. 

The scream sounded very similar to the guard he had interacted with a few moments ago.

Unsheathing his weapon he goes to investigate the sound. His small flame is the only way to see in the unending darkness of the night.

As he walks farther away from the entrance, he begins to hear footsteps around him, mocking him. As they swirl around him.

He tries to point the flame at the sounds circling him, but to no avail, the flames aren't enough to cast a bright enough light for him to see in the night.

Guard 2: "Stop fucking with me, stop being a pussy and show yourself!"

The guard begins feeling frantic, not being able to see the sounds that are being created around him.

He stops to focus on one particular sound that makes him turn behind him.

Everything goes silent.

The guard hears something rolling towards him, something uneven as it travels on the ground in random thumps.

Looking down he sees the decapitated head of the guard he had spoken to not just a few moments ago

It stops at his feet as blood on the dead guard's face is splattered in a mess—a clean cut around his neck.