Chapter 4 - Illusions (18+ GRAPHIC)

[CAUTION]

THE CHAPTER DOES GET A LITTLE GRAPHIC AND BLOOD IS MENTIONED!

I WILL PUT A SUMMARY NEAR THE END OF THE CHAPTER THAT IS MORE SFW 

A LITTLE HINT: THIS GOES INTO Y/N'S PAST

THERE WILL BE A WARNING NEAR THE GORY PART OF THE STORY

ONCE YOU SEE THE WARNING FOLLOW WHAT IT SAYS TO SKIP IT

It wasn't too long till I fell asleep. The ground didn't feel bad, if anything, I was glad to be back in my tent after traveling. Thought I knew what was to come once I fell asleep. There are Chains all around me. 

It's happening again. The same nightmare that came to haunt me, hurt me, destroy me. 

I was only 12 when it happened. My lovely mother went out to get food while my father was at work. I didn't like going to the market, since she would always run into her friends and talk for hours. Not only that, but it took around 15 minutes of walking to get there, only for us to bring a small number of items. We weren't too poor, but we were damn near close. Sure, there were some nights when water was the only thing we had. But I didn't care. As long as I was with them, I was happy. 

I remember sitting on my bed playing with some toys my father gave me. A small carriage, a rabbit, and other animals. He always tried to spoil me when he could, I was thankful for it. My mother would normally stay with me during his trips. She'd often play with me and try to give me anything I wanted. Of course, I wasn't some devilish spawn that wanted everything. I was well-behaved for my age and always tried to help my parents when I could. I even walked 30 minutes front and back to get medicine for her when she was too ill to get up. 

It had been about two or so hours since my mother left, I was just about done playing with my toys and making a small red bracelet from the yarn my mother uses.  I wanted to make it for her, to show that I loved her. At least is what I had hoped. 

WARNING

[SKIP IF SQUEAMISH OR CAN NOT TOLERATE BLOOD/GORE]

WARNING

VVV SKIP TILL YOU SEE THIS VVV

----------------------------------------------------------------

ONCE YOU SEE THE LINE YOU HAVE GOTTEN PAST THE GORY PART OF THE STORY