Chapter 6 - Day 2 part 2

I need to remember to keep my magic down to a level one, I don't want Blaidd knowing my full strength just in case. What can I do to show I know magic but not enough to let him study me? I pause for a minute as I ponder what I should do. 

We are near water... and Blaidd knows how to use ice, so I guess ice should be a good start. A small crystal should be fine, nothing too easy or hard. Blaidd's Ice is super easy to copy since it's just ice but I can't show him I can copy people's magic. 

I'm overthinking this too much. 

"Alright if you wanna see what I can do, don't think I can just become a god for a second."

He nods while waiting for me to begin. 

I rub my hands together while blowing air on them. Frost starts to build up from the tips of my fingers and starts to spread to the palms of my hands. The nice cold feeling spreads through my hands, it's not painful or anything, I like having the freezing temperature in this hot weather.  

I look back at the pool of water behind me and start forcing the water up around me. A nice round glob of water forms above me. It's enough to not look easy but not difficult.

A/N: if you want put the song Le Monde by Richard Carter during this. I just thought this was funny when I finished this chapter.

I divide the water into 7 groups and let them flow around me as if they were dancing. I move and bend my body around them, dancing with the water as if I were a part of them. I used to do this for my cousins back then, to entertain them during the tantrums they would have. My grandmother taught me this when I needed to concentrate or calm down.

The water begins to glow with blue vibrant colors, illuminating the area with a warm glow. My movements begin to increase in speed as I get into different positions. I start getting creative by freezing 3 of the orbs into flowers letting their sharp petals explode into a frenzy. I use them as throwing darts by launching them into a nearby tree drawing an arch, missing its other half.

I can feel the water as if it were my blood, my body, my very being. 

It wasn't long until I looked back at Blaidd, his deep purple-colored eyes concentrated on me. It's almost enchanting, his mouth is slightly open in awe.

I speed up my movements, my breath quickening as I maneuver around the glowing crystal-clear water. 

I start to merge the remaining droplets into shards once again with delicate engravings, those of ancient designs from long ago that I've seen in the books I've read. The water starts to harden as it rolls off my skin, making small prickles that barely cause any harm to me. 

I finally allow the shard to float slowly around my wrist as I use my index and middle finger to point at the tree, using my thumb to aim. Time stops as I let go of my creation, allowing them to venture off, and drive themselves into the dark wood. 

the second half of the arch finally completes the first arch, like partners reuniting once again after being separated. 

A heart

I look at my work, catching my breath for a moment before turning to the shocked wolf, his eyes still trained on the tree. He slowly turns to me with admiration in his eyes and a hint of respect. 

"That... was, Beautiful," he says slowly getting and heading to the tree. 

I can't help but soak myself in his compliment with a smug look on my face. Of course it was, I did it anyway. 

"How did you learn how to control it so well? I haven't seen many people pull this type of act off." he examines the engraved shards, and touches the petals with delicacy, not wanting to cut his fingers.