Final Update

Uh, hi.

I've made so many "update" drafts it's..... well. I actually still love to write once in awhile but I have a gaming addiction and responsibilities called school and work.

I should stop blue balling everyone like, I've secretly rewritten this entire story and it was much longer but.... never published.

.....

('°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥)

This update is really just me announcing that I'm probably never going to touch this series again. So.... It's discontinued. Sorry guys ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

I started this story back in 2018-2019 when I was 15-17 years old. Uhhh, I'm an adult that works and attends University so I mentally recoil at the concept of this story.

This fanfic is older than COVID-19 like yeah.

I was trying to capture what I would've loved and ate up as an impressionable 12-13 year old with this story, but I don't have the strength for it. This series just never received more love than the dozens of drafts sitting in my files (but I never publish because I don't want to really feel the expectations that I felt with this story) in fact, it's one of my weakest (idk the omega/alpha is fun to joke about but to write it? Might as well use a cheese grater on my knees)

(๑'• .̫ •ू'๑)

Maybe I'll publish a story in the future (that I've ACTUALLY completed) but I really just like writing for myself ( ͒꒪̛ཅ꒪̛ ͒)

ANYWAY, closure because while I've completely forgotten this, some people have really enjoyed the story.

SORRY, but I'm sure there's dozens more better SasuNaru omega/alpha fics out there. It's just not my area. Imagine the ending and how you'd imagine it being better and there you go <3

Goodbye :3