Chapter 3: Introduction to Sasuke

There were usually two types of alphas in this society. There were the alpha that everyone was familiar with; who happened to be strong, brave, and fierce. They came from fairly common backgrounds: one of their parents were an alpha while the other was either a beta or omega.

Then, there were pure alphas who were fairly different from the others. They were often viewed as the highest on the social pyramid. Not only did they have all the qualities any alpha had, but they were pure alphas. Their whole family comprised of alphas, without an omega or beta into the equation. They were often more fierce and strong than a regular alpha. Becoming a pure alpha was just a chance of luck that one would be born into the right family.

That was the case for the Uchiha family who were comprised of pure alphas. Many, if not all children of that family were 'destined' to marry other alphas.

Although, that was not the case for one single Uchiha who refused the thought.

Sasuke Uchiha was the youngest born into the Uchiha family. He was an alpha just like the rest of the Uchiha family and he was 17 in his junior year of high-school.

He wasn't someone who thought much of dating, love, marriage, or any of it. If anything, he didn't care but what bothered him was the idea of his bloodline controlling his future.

Although, since he was 17 and still a teenager in high-school he didn't have much to worry about it.

Just because Sasuke was an alpha who wasn't interested in the affairs of marrying an alpha, doesn't mean he was kind at all.

-

Early in the morning and he was on his way to class. He would often mind his own business but he'd always manage to catch the attention from his classmates.

"Good morning, Sasuke!" A group of high-school girls spoke in unison in the hallway as Sasuke passed them.

"...." There was no response from Sasuke as he continued to walk to his class. He paid no attention to them and looked straight ahead.

He wore his usual school attire comprised of faded jeans, a white t-shirt under his black jacket, and some sneakers. It was a pretty simple look to him.

He wasn't interested in catching the attention of others and wanted to complete his day.

"Hey, 'scuse me but can you help me out?"

Well isn't this chapter weak. I really don't know whatever. Excuse me for this chapter I didn't know how else to start it off and I want to get it out of the way.

Especially when I almost forgot I had this story for the past few months