Chapter 5: Akamaru is Hungry

"Oh, Sasuke!"  The moan of a girl who's voice was highly-pitched had pierced into Sasuke's ears, causing him to flinch.

"What would you do if we were married? I'd love being married to someone so handsome as you, what do you think?" The girl speaking had bright red hair and had glasses on. She had similar school clothes on just the same as Sasuke.  The two of them were in a garden and it had appeared to be noon.

"The question is if that would happen, Karin." Sasuke responded effortlessly. The two had been sitting on a garden bench in front of an assort of flowers ranging from carnations, hydrangeas, roses, and so on.

The two were still in their school uniform as it was after school. Karin had asked Sasuke if the two could spend time with each other, and he couldn't refuse her even if he wanted to. Out of courtesy, Sasuke bought himself a drink and a snack, along with another for Karin.

"Don't be silly, you know there's a chance after all. Your dad likes me~" Karin winked at him.

When Sasuke heard that his only thought was: of course my dad likes you, you're an alpha and that's about it.

There weren't many people Sasuke had chosen to spend his time with. Usually he'd spend his time with himself but occasionally there were people who went against his wishes, such as Karin.

He didn't respond to Karin's response and just drank some of his grape soda that he had gotten. There really wasn't much to say in response to her, after all it wouldn't have been the first time Sasuke told her something on what he thought.

It was true, after all, his father enjoyed Karin for her pure blood. If she wasn't a pure blood alpha, then that would've been a different situation.

The two have known each other since kids and Karin had a crush on Sasuke for as long as he could remember.  Then there was the topic of marriage that his father had casually brought up, and it would often irritate Sasuke.

After all, he was still around 17 and to him, the thought of marriage was far away. Although, to Karin, the dream of having Sasuke in the future is something she desired. She'd do many things to make sure that it would happen.

"What would you do if I did get married, but with someone else?" Sasuke knew this would upset Karin but he said it anyway. In an instant, her demeanor got serious.

"Don't even joke about that. It's not funny." Karin was upset. There was complete silence between the two now.

Sasuke didn't feel remorse, but shivers at the thought of how possessive Karin could potentially get.

Yet, there isn't much he can do about it, without his father giving him an earful or worse. After all, he belonged to the Uchiha family. Many knew the Uchiha's being purely comprised of alpha males and females. There were no exceptions to the other branch, such as a beta or an omega. Certainly not an omega. It was family tradition for him to find himself an alpha mate for their bloodline to continue. So by default, Sasuke was already an alpha before it was even revealed.

"Hey.... um, thank you for joining me, but I think I'm gonna go. Sorry." Karin abruptly got up and left without saying much afterwards.

Sasuke felt he should've said something but she just happened to be gone in a flash. He sighed and got up and threw his wrappers away. There wasn't really a good reason for him to stay there anymore.

He grabbed his school bag and made it out of there with intention of going home. He hoped either his mom or brother would be there when he arrived home. His father was usually out for work so it wasn't as often that he was home.

On his way home, he had encountered a bright blond flash crash right into him.

"What the fu—" Sasuke was taken back and knocked onto the floor. He landed on his bottom and it had been a rough fall as he felt another person's weight on him.

He immediately glared at whoever was on top of him. He hadn't been knocked back like this in.... almost never.

"Hey, I'm real sorry!" He heard that familiar voice which he's heard a few times. The voice had belonged to Naruto Uzumaki and he had been a student at his school for almost a week by now.

The two didn't actually talk or at least they did for the first day. Sasuke remembers that day and not wanting to be bothered. New student or not.

Naruto separated himself from Sasuke and stood up himself. He looked at Sasuke and he looked a bit surprised, but immediately hid it by giving him a big grin and holding his hand out.

"Hn" Sasuke was annoyed and didn't grab his hand, instead he picked himself up and patting himself. Naruto tried to ignore it and said something else.

"You know I was playing this game with Akamaru, you know, Kiba's dog. He was chasing me and I guess I lost him and crashed into you. Haha....." Naruto scratched the back of his head, giving an awkward laugh.

"Such an annoyance." Sasuke scoffed and in that moment Naruto's grin had turned into a glare directed at him.

In that moment both of them were just glaring at each other.

"Hey man, what's your problem? You keep staring at me all nasty. I get your mad that I crashed into you but don't gotta look at me that way. Asshole." Naruto placed a hand on his hip and just kept the same glare. Sasuke raised one of his eyebrows.

"What's with the sudden switch up on personalities. Can't stick to one? Just keep moving and crash into someone else. I don't got the time." Sasuke replied back. He grabbed his back and shoved past Naruto.

He walked home ignoring any piercing glares that Naruto had given him as he walked off. He immediately knew now that he wasn't going to get along with that guy so easily.

On his way to turn a corner, he noticed Kiba and Akamaru walking towards the direction where Naruto stood.

"Hey! Naruto you there? Akamaru's getting hungry so let's go!" Kiba yelled in the distance. Sasuke spoke no words towards him and Kiba didn't either. 

"Yeah, I'm here! Just crashed into an asshole but I'm here!" Naruto yelled from a distance as well. He wasn't in sight anymore but his voice was strong.

Sasuke heard those words and just rolled his eyes.

In that moment, he got a call from his brother and so he picked up.

"Yeah, I'm almost home."

—————————————————

Haha trying to get this done before I board my plane back home tomorrow. Ya Ya