Chapter 17

Lucy took a deep breath before she entered the interrogation room to find Ally sitting in there, looking smug.

"I knew you'd come." Ally said smugly.

"I'm only here because my dad said I'm the only one you'd be willing to talk to. But if this is some of your bs, then save it. I'm done with you." Lucy said.

"You didn't use to think it was bs." Ally reminded her.

"That was before I watched you kill the woman I loved. I saw you kill Trish. She was my world and you took her away." Lucy said.

"She was a distraction." Ally said.

"She was the only person I felt I had left, since you forced me to abandon everyone else who loved me." Lucy said.

"You were more than happy to do it." Ally reminded her.

"Because you brainwashed me. You saw the emotional state I was in and you used it to manipulate me." Lucy said angrily.

"Trish was distracting you from our mission. She had to go." Ally said.

"No, she was distracting me from you. You didn't like that someone else was occupying my mind. Oh my god, Ally, you didn't just want me to be a part of your cult, you wanted me to be some kind of sex slave." Lucy realized.

"You were meant to be mine. I gave you a home, a family and you betrayed me." Ally insisted.

"No, you stole me from my family just so that you wouldn't have to be lonely. Because of you, I've missed out on so much of my family's lives. I've missed birthdays and holidays, I wasn't there for my sister when her mother-in-law died, I didn't even know that my sister was pregnant until now and I nearly missed that too. I nearly lost everything because of my blind devotion to you. And I'm done with you. I'm done with your tricks. And as far as your little trinket goes, I hope Superman destroys it so that you'll know how it feels to lose the thing you care about the most. Your plans will fail and you know what, one good thing about how close you kept me, no one knows more about what you're doing than me and I'm going to tell my dad everything I know. I'm gonna make sure that your little society is put in the ground once and for all. And when I leave this room, you will be locked up and no one will ever come see you again. You'll spend the rest of your life being sad and lonely and pathetic, wasting away in the smallest little prison cell my father can find and you'll never get to see me again." Lucy said.

"You really think that you can just turn your back on me Lucy? You're nothing without me." Ally insisted.

"No. I'm better without you in my life. Though I guess I should thank you for helping me come to terms with my sexuality. But you should know that even if I hadn't woken up to the truth about the monster you really are, I never would've loved you." Lucy said truthfully, since even when she'd been under Ally's thrall, she'd never thought of her like that.

"You don't mean that. You'll realize how much you love me eventually." Ally insisted.

"I'd rather have my own father shoot me than love you. And after I leave here today, the only time I'll ever think about you is if for some reason I decide to think about what you put me through. And my life will be so much better without you in it. So I suggest that before they lock you up, you answer the DOD's questions, since once you leave this room, I'd be surprised if you ever saw anyone ever again, since I heard talk about them putting you in solitary confinement." Lucy said as she got up.

"Wait, where are you going?" Ally asked, thinking that she still had a chance to sway Lucy back to her side.

"I'm going to live my life. Without you it will be so much better. Goodbye Ally. Forever." Lucy said as she walked out of the room and closed the door behind her without looking back, effectively putting Ally behind her for good.

"You okay Lucy?" Sam asked his daughter as she walked up to him, having watched her interactions with Ally.

"Yeah. But I think I need a shower." Lucy said.

"Why?" Sam asked, surprised that's what Lucy was saying she needed.

"Because honestly, finding out that Ally was attracted to me is making me feel dirty." Lucy said and Sam chuckled.

"Go home. I'll stop by later to check on you." Sam said and Lucy nodded, not even questioning why her dad would be checking on her, since she couldn't blame him right now.

However, as Lucy walked through the building, she was so caught up in her thoughts that she didn't pay attention to her surroundings, which led to her bumping into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Lucy said to the person only to realize that she'd just bumped into an incredibly attractive blonde woman.

"It's fine. Can I ask who you are?" the woman asked.

"Lucy Lane. My father called me in for a debriefing." Lucy said.

"DOD agent Chloe Sullivan, I'm a member of the R&D division." Chloe said.

"It's nice to meet you Chloe. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around." Lucy said, trying to ignore how hard her heart was racing and she was so focused on that she didn't notice the small smile on her father's face on their interaction. But what she did know was that she still needed that shower, just for a different reason now. She just hoped that Lois and her family were not home when she got there, since she did not want to have to talk to Lois about this quite yet.

Yes, Chloe Sullivan will become a recurring character in this story and she's played by Lilli Reinhart, who also plays Betty Cooper on Riverdale.