Monsters ???

Rewriten:

Mystical creatures are fun to learn about and it's cool to fantasize a relationship with them. but in reality would it be cool.... ? Would it be safe? Well everyone wants love even the monster hiding under your bed and your closet......

I'm kidding ...

Monsters hide in the shadows...

Y/n L/n a girl who always fantasized and dreamed about mystical creatures. well more like she was dying for a relationship with mystical creatures,she honestly was obsessed but not as obsessed as they were with her did. She never got the chance to seem the as they were always in the dark. well she's scared of the dark well not the dark more like what's hidden in the dark and her case it's good because if she ever fond it ......

Kim Hongjoong. The leader and only werewolf in his group of eight. All the boys looked up to him considering he was the wisest of them all .... Not the most powerful or the strongest. But he was the leader and they all had so much respect for him probably because he a bit crazy but well they all are ...

SeongHwa  The oldest of the boys and the lead demon... oh he was crazy and would kill anyone in heartbeat for these boys.He was one of the scariest of the boys probably because of how his eyes would go fully black when ever he wanted and his anger issues just made it worse but he was just like the rest of the boys ....

Jeong Yunho He was hard to describe he was what humans like to call a ghost but you could touch and feel him as if he were human but he can do the things the ghost do... Yunho was definitely one of the most powerful but he was not even a bit scary even when he tried he was more cute then scary but still he was powerful so that's what made scary....

Kang Yeosang all of the boys were attractive but Yeosang had a very pretty glow to him as if he royalty... he was a male witch and he went by the term witch was surprising because males don't usually go by the term witch but Yeosang did .... Now Yeosang was vey powerfull but his powers were to much to control so after a while he would lose control ..... he was the most powerful but still had to the hang of all his powers ...

Choi San ... A dangerously attractive vampire Now San was very strong and powerful but he could not hold back on his outrageous fits he had... what could he say he was a big fan of food so when food comes by he takes it ...

Song Mingi ... A demon or should I say the devil Mingi was evil the craziest in the group but he couldn't help ... he was the only one who lived a human life before his own people turned against him making him hate humans ... so yes he was out of his mind insane but he had good reason

Jung Wooyoung.... A ghost but he knew how to control his powers and he also knew how to scare the fuck out of people making himself one of the scariest but really he was just a big baby ... now see he was a bit crazy but not to crazy he loved himself a chase but those get enchanted by him never seem to leave his mind..... like I said a bit crazy

Choi Jongho ... The youngest and the only one who wasn't fully one thing he was a male which he likes the term which too because of his friend but he was also a vampire a new vampire at that San was hungry one night and smelt Jongho so of course he took his moment so Jongho is very powerful and strong but he is also weak because he will not let go of what he used to be... or what he wanted to be ....

All those boys wanted love and so did Y/n.But monsters are scary and a bit crazy. Humans are selfish creatures who only see and hear what they want. Would they really work out? so what was she really going to do? Believe they were real or laugh in their face?