Vampire witch Jongho

Rewritten

Vampires  are creatures who drink the blood of humans and witches who are just humans with powers and dark magic.

When you think about it  creatures aren't that scary or evil and if they are they all have a reason just like villains but as you know not all creatures are villains..

Even the ones who envy humans even the ones who envy other creatures even the ones who are turned against their will for humans fun or vampires food or for punishment... 

Choi Jongho born a witch but turned a vampire.  When Jonghos parents find out the witch Jean passed down to him they left him and continued on with their lives as if he was never there. Jongho has never had parents well not that he can remember. He's just been walking alone getting jobs here and there to get money and shit. Jongho has no idea he's a witch the poor boy just thinks he's a human who's parents never liked him. He always thought maybe he cried to much or his parents couldn't afford anther life or mouth to feed.  So ever since he was old enough to get a job he started working. Of course he had friends who help him out but he liked doing things on his own never wanting to burden anyone.  Although he never knew his parents he was in foster care but never got taken to a home so he just got out on his own. He was very strong too could easily break apples with his hands as if his life depended on it.  Now Jongho knew of these mystical creatures and he believed they were real but he never thought any lived in town or even around were he lived.

My legs hurt from standing at work so long and listening to bitchy people bitch as that's what they do best. I was hungry as fuck so I stood in line waiting for my food lightly tapping my arm as I waited. I felt a small tug on my shoulder making me turn to face the person who tugged on me. It was tallish man with red hair god this man was breath taking. "Can I borrow you for a minute I'll pay for your food?" The man smiled while shook my head as he grabbed my hand pulling me to a corner.  "Ohh I'm not a whore I won't fuck you." The man chuckled putting his hands up in defense.  "You and Woo would get along just great." I rolled my eyes trying to figure out what this man was going on about but then he moved his head down to my neck. "HELL NAH I ANIT GAY I DONT WANT A HICKEY OR KISS." I wiggled but the man was to strong it was no use he was holding me as if his life depended on it. "Please stop." I felt his mouth open and then I felt two sharp ass teeth dig into my neck. My eyes rolled back in my head as I let out a scream of pain only for the man to cover my mouth. I stood there with tears in my eyes I tried to beg the man to stop but it's was no use.I could hear him draining me of my blood and I felt his smirk. But as if something hit him he flew back looking at me with teary eyes tapping my face. "Shit man I didn't know shit come on stay strong".  I felt my body go limp as I reached up to hold onto this man for dear life.  "I'm gonna die aren't I?"  The man shook his head holding me close to him. "I'm gonna die you killed me I did no wrong." The man held me close wiping my tears and  placing me on his back. I promise I'll save you one way or another. He started running in a fast speed as everything started going black. I was dying I could feel it I didn't want to believe it but I was. 
"I didn't know he was which I don't think he knows ether."
"I don't want the boy to die he's probably younger than all of us."
"I didn't mean too I was only going to take a little bit of blood."
"The boys name is Jongho and he's gonna die if San doesn't drain him of his blood."
"I'll do it."
"When you do this he will get marked from you and this will be the strongest bond in the house meaning when he wakes up you'll feel his pain".
"I don't care I just want him to live".

My eyes shoot open with a loud scream the lights were blinding my eyes and I could hear sounds I never noticed before. "GUYS JONGHO IS AWAKE!"
I gripped onto the bed sheets and threw my head back in pure pain the loud screaming from the man sitting down beside me rang through my ears, giving me a pain I've never had before. I could hear the footsteps of each person and I hated it I hated being here I hated the fact I fell into that man's trap I hate it.
"You have to be quiet screaming will give him pain for a while." I watched as the man from the ally way stepped in front of me reaching to touch my face and to that I pushed away. "Don't fucking touch me." I watched all the men walk over and stand beside him.
"Jongho come here I won't hurt you."
I shook my head moving up in the bed more to get away from him. "Fuck you you're an evil man I COULD HAVE DIED!" My eyes started to water as I shook my head moving off the bed trying to get away but the man with black hair was quick to stand in front of me wrapping me in a hug. "You're not human Jongho it's not safe out there." I pushed the man back trying to get away but I failed considering I was crying and the man was stronger than me. "You never were your a witch you ever wondered why the rain made your skin feel wired and people always felt attracted to you?" I shook my head not wanting to believe him but he was right but I couldn't do it I couldn't believe him. "Your a vampire now so your gonna be in a lot of pain for awhile". I shook my head once again pushing the man away falling down on the ground crying harder if that was possible. "I hate you so much I just want you to know that I hate you with everything I have in body." I curled up in a ball sighing in frustration I wanted out of this life why me. "Im sorry don't make me go back out there I'm all alone." The man with red hair walked over to me pulling me into a hug even though I was mad he was really warm so I cuddled up against him. "Hate me all you want I don't blame you but I'll always take care of you your the only one who's like me so I'll teach you my ways and I'll look out for you even when you don't want me to". I chuckled shaking my head pulling the man closer to me as I slowly closed my eyes.

"SAN JHONGO IS SPACED OUT."
I could hear everything but I couldn't move I hated when this happened because I couldn't control it and for some reason only San could get me out of it but I felt bad cuz I always end up biting some one. I've never understood why I always spaced out San says it's because my brain works so fast but I think he's just trying to make me feel better. "Jhongo I need you to listen to my voice and only my voice". San grabbed my hands squeezing them to which I squeezed back. "Come on Jhongo you got this". As if his words were my motivation I snapped out of my what ever you call it. "You did it good job now everyone move so you don't get bit." I shook my head standing up getting ready to walk out but Seonghwa pulled me into a hug. "Come on you can bite me it doesn't hurt last time you didn't bite anyone you ended up fainting." I rolled my eyes before sinking my fangs into Seonghwa and quickly talking them out. "You know I hate when that happens is it just a new vampire thing?" San chuckled shaking his head. "For right now yeah but vampires love to bite the people they care for so it's normal." I rolled my eyes going to find Hongjoong because I miss my dog. "Jhongo stop calling Hongjoong your dog." I rolled my eyes "stop reading my mind or I'll bite you".
"Ohhh kinky".
"WOO STOP MINGI STOPLAUGHING".

Great I'm surrounded by zesty people