8.Pain full of secrets

Rewritten.

I NEED HONGJOONGS MULLET BACK BRO 💀YALL DONT UNDERSTAND IM DOWN BAD FA MA MULLET HONGJOONG LIKE YOU WANT A SANDWICH BET. YOU WANT YOUR BED MADE OKAY. YOU WANT YOUR SHOES TIED ON MY KNEES. ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU I SWEAR TO GODDDD. HES SO FUCKING FINE MAN IM JUMPING OF GOD DAMN WALLS THIS NIGGA IS MHHHHHHHMMMM THE THINGS I WOULD GIVE FOR ONE CHANCE.☹️ NIGGA LET ME DRINK YOUR SWEAT POOKIE. AHHHHH HES SO PRETTTY I WANNA PUT HIM IN MY POCKET. I don't know if y'all can tell or not but I really love mullet Hongjoong 🙌🏾

Cold was all I could feel the cold feeling of the alcohol wipe rubbing against my stomach I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see when Hongjoong would have dig his claws into my stomach. Both my hands were squeezed tight together and I bit my bottom lip as Hongjoong brought his hand to my skin. "It's gonna be okay it's just just gonna sting a little." I nodded softly squeezing my eyes shut as Hongjoong pressed his claws against my skin,a wave of pain hit me my body and I could feel tears slowly fall out my eyes.Hongjoong had his claws pressed deep into my into my skin slowly dragging them down. I bit my lip to keep in the high pitch scream that was gonna fall out of my mouth I could taste the droplets of blood falling on to my tongue from how hard I was hitting my lip. "I need you to open your eyes now." I nodded in pain opening my eyes I looked down at my stomach and there were five deep bloody scratches placed on my stomach I looked away as fast as possible I couldn't look at it. "I'm sorry I know hurts." I nodded I couldn't form words they'd only come out as whines and cry's I was so much pain. "It's gonna stop bleeding In a few seconds can you stand?" I pushed my head back against the couch shaking my hand to tell him no. Seongwha came over and placed his hand on my forehead wiping away all the sweat then wiping my tears. "You gotta talk princess come on you can do it." I whimpered placing my hands on my stomach the scratching sent a whole wave of pain through my whole body. "I-I-it hurts s-so much." Jongho ran over in a flash wrapping my body in a gentle hug rubbing my back. "It's gonna hurt for a while but before you know it you'll be walking around like you don't even know it happened." Jongho kissed my temple rubbing my back softly as I just sobbed making his whole shoulder wet from all the tears. "Y-your shirt is a-a-all wet." Jongho chucked shaking his head probably cuz I was worried about his shirt as if I don't have my stomach fucking striped like a god damn zebra. "I'm gonna take you to my room you'll like it it's very dark and the bed is very comfortable." I nodded and Jongho picked me up wrapping my legs around his body as we walked up the stairs. "Hongjoong will be in here soon to take care of the scratches and please try to be nice to him he cry's every time he has to do this, he cried when he had to do it too me and I think my heart broke not gonna lie so I just know he's gonna cry when he comes in here and sees you in pain." I smiled softly shaking my head Jongho leaned in kissing my cheek. "Your our human now so we are gonna take good care of you let's put that horrible fight behind us."  I nodded my head and smiled and Jongho went for his leave.

........

My body still hurt but that could also be because I have eight guys laying in one bed and their all tryna touch me. "Guys I said I was cold not freezing." Mingi smiled placing his hand over my scar tracing it I couldn't help but chuckle he really is such a cutie when he's not saying the most outstanding things. "Before bed until the scar is gone I'm gonna kiss it." I looked at Hongjoong confused it's never gonna go away tho. "When the scar goes so do you but I just want you to be safe here while your with us." I rolled my eyes looking at the ceiling I was not gonna let any of the boys see my face while I was talking cuz they would tease me. "The scar anit going no where cuz I like it here with you guys even tho I want to punch you guys in the face sometimes i still enjoy being here and if I did happened to punch you id give kiss for apology."  Mingi smirked lifting his head up to say something but Yunho quickly pushed it back down. "Well I just want you to know you could kiss me whenever you want and where ever you desire." I rolled my eyes as Mingi smirked pulling his face closer to mine with a smirk. "Well come on kiss me."  I just stared at Mingi wide eyed Mingi smirked softly bitting his bottom lip. "Come on Ma kiss me." My face flushed and Mingi chuckled backing away. "I was playing I'll kiss you when you're not all shy." I nodded and all the boys laughed ohhh these boys are just pure evil aren't they? "You gonna be able to go to school tomorrow?" I nodded my head while yawning slowly closing my eyes. "I'm going to school yeah just shh and get sleep." I closed my eyes fully trying to get to sleep.