Werewolfs Hongjoong

Rewriten

Werewolf's the hairy creatures that turn at a full moon they completely forget who they are and they only want food.

People say werewolf's are greedy and don't like help from others.... But don't you just hate when people say shit about something without knowing a god damn thing?

Kim Honjoong was a wolf at birth so there for the full moon don't have control over him Hongjoong can turn at anytime and when he does it's hard to get away from him ... His coat of fur Is just beautiful it's a sliver with a little mix of brown and his eyes are always red ... Hongjoong is not greedy when he eats he makes sure his boys eat even his vampires.. As you should know wolf's and vampires don't tend to get along so you don't normally see them in groups but how could he refuse two boys who needed help .... He's not a monster .... Well he tries not to be ..

Hongjoong is very beautiful in human form he's got beautiful brown eyes and his hair is a very light shade of brown it's curly as well he's one of those creatures that are beautiful in both forms... HongJoong is kind very kind and caring he's also very smart .. if it wasn't for him the group would be dead.

The first one in the group that Hongjoong found was Seonghwa as you know he's a demon but he had got in fight with his parents which caused powers to fly around and back then Seonghwa was weak and Hongjoong saw him practically dead  so Hongjoong took him home .... Now the boys think it's because he was slightly attracted to Seonghwa ... Hongjoong will never deny but he always says that's crazy .... Still him and Seonghwa fight a lot but they really do deeply care for each other

I had just got done hunting walking alone,to my house it was boring and I wished I could just have someone to walk with. I kept walking only to hear a very loud and painful groan. I'm nosey so you know I went to go check it out . When I got to the thing that made the sound I felt my heart shudder at the sight. A boy a very attractive boy if I might add- wait no he's dying . I reached my hand down to touch the boys face his eyes shoot open and they were fully black. My eyes widened and then I picked the boy up. "You need to heal your hurt". The boy on shuddered moving his body closer to mine. I looked back and a woman who had the same dark eyes as him came to me with tears running down her face. I could feel my heart shake in my chest as I looked at her. "Please take good care of him he's my only child I love him to much to make him stay in that shity house. I smiled shaking my head letting the woman know I'd take good care of her son. "Please help him grow into a strong man and let him know you care for him as I couldn't do it. I nodded bringing the boy closer to my chest. She moved closer to him placing a kiss on his forehead and then kissing my cheek. "I love you Hwa remember that my sweet boy.Thank you for helping my boy." I smiled and I took him to the house so I could heal him. When I said I needed roommates I wasn't lying the rooms in the house beside mine were made for different creatures so that's  how I healed him. All the bedrooms are made for different creatures.I sat next to the boy while he healed and I swear I could have cried when I saw his eyes open. I wished I could run to his mom and tell her he's alive I really wish I could do it. "Your awake YOU DIDNT DIE!" I hugged the boy he tensed up as I hugged him but slowly wrapped his arms around my body snuggling his head up against my neck. "I'm Seonghwa and I'm a demon." I smiled backing away from the hug. "I know I watched your eyes I'm Hongjoong."Seonghwa smiled sitting up fully. "Would I be able to stay here?" I smiled trying to hold back my squealing. "Yes of course you can I'd really enjoy you staying here." I smiled looking at my new roommate.Little did I know there would be more creatures coming my way. And if I knew there was this scenting thing I would have picked the less clingy ones ...Okay maybe I wouldn't have but don't tell San that or he's gonna know I'm going soft...