7.Owned

Rewritten.

I walked on campus with Felix wrapped around my neck as if I was a stuffed animal. Felix and I have gotten close in the week I've stayed with them and I'm actually pretty happy although my real roommates are mad at me. I still have to come back that's all there is to it even if I'm both pissed and scared. "Felix stop pinching my cheeks before I knee you in the balls." Felix gasped shaking his head as I chuckled."My little precious kids Y/n my future kids you murder." I rolled my eyes walking down to the picnic table we were all at. I sat down next to jay and Felix while everyone stared at me."Well we need to know our your roommates like you know monsters are some stupid shit?"
My eyes widened what gave it away? There's no way they know they have to be fucking around. "What no why would you even think that? I looked at Ji as if he were crazy even tho he was he was very well catching on to something. "I mean they never come outside and I seen San walking around late last night and his eyes were red as fuck man." My eyes widened and I shook my head lie Y/n, don't say anything you're gonna regret later. "He likes to walk around at night he just really likes getting high so that's why his eyes were red, and none of them are big fans of the outside or people." Minho chuckled titling his head to the side with a smirk a smirk I so badly wanted to smack off but hey best friends will be best friends."Mingi really seemed to be a big fan of you when we got there so he must like some people huh?" I rolled my eyes getting up and chuckling a little."Your right anyways I do have to go to them sooner or later I'll text you if I'm coming back." Everyone nodded as I made my way away from the table I'm gonna kill san with my bare fucking hands.

.....

I barged in the door and the boys came out of no where I walked right up San and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. Yes I was stupid for that because he could so easily kill me but I was so mad I didn't care about any of that. "San you could have been killed if they find out you're a vampire they'll kill you dumbass. I get it you're hungry but please find something else to eat for the time being I really care for you and it would pain me to see you die. So please stop going out when there's a lot of people you could have fucking died man." San stood there looking at me dumbfounded while my hands were still in his collar. "If you wanna kiss me go ahead you're not even looking me in the eyes anymore it's just my lips." I smiled softly nodding while backing away rubbing the back of my neck kinda embarrassed that I zoned out like that. "I'm sorry for you know saying those things really I am I'm not good with words at all so I'll just have to prove to you I'm sorry cuz I can't find the words to explain it." I smiled pulling San into a hug and kissing his cheek thanks to felix I got even more touchy and kissy."It's okay I'm still mad at you but at the same time your were in a fit of anger and bloodlust and I know what you said you never meant cuz if you did you would have bit me right there I could see your eyes flashing while you were talking you wanted to bite me but you didn't cuz you love me." I smiled and he rolled his eyes pushing me away a little I looked around and I didn't see Seonghwa so I could say what I wanted to. "Seonghwa loves me too he was mad because I stepped in when you guys got all up in each others faces he cares about me a lot I did all my good research while I was away and it says when a demon gets attached to human they tend to yell at them like they did something wrong in hopes to push the human away. Well news flash I'm the definition of never letting go." I smirked then shrugged my shoulders sitting down on the couch and rubbing my eyes. "WOW now don't think you can come back here and act like your tuff shit." I looked at Mingi rolling my eyes these boys bro I swear." Oh don't act like your eyes didn't light up once you saw me." Mingi turned around in embarrassment walking up the stairs. "Ohhhh Y/n you leaned how to flirt with us huh?" I looked at Hongjoong with a straight face. "I've been known how to flirt with you guys it's just you guys are touchy and flirty it's hard to do the same thing back." Hongjoong chuckled then Seonghwa came down the stairs slowly before walking over close to Hongjoong and and looking dead at me. "You smell like a dog." My eyes widened I left the house for a week with out saying anything and all he has to say was I smell like dog okay fuck you too then. "You look like shit by the way." I was lying hella hard cuz all these boys are fine as fuck no questions asked. "No Y/n dead ass you smell like a dog." I rolled my eyes he's always yapping about something isn't he? "Okay I'll take a shower calm down." I stood up rolling my eyes getting ready to walk up stairs because I didn't really have time to listen to Seonghwa bitch. In a blink of an eye San and Jongho were standing in front of me cruse them and their vampire speed. I felt a strong hand grip my neck it was Seonghwa's hand griping my neck. He was behind me so I could feel his breath hit the back of my neck. "Calm down I promise I won't hurt you." San looked me up and down the smirked looking back at Seonghwa shaking his head. "No it's okay Hwa she likes it." Mingi chuckled along with San I stood there completely dumbfounded, when did I say I enjoyed having someone's hand around my neck hmmm? "Shut up San not everyone's as kinky as you." I sighed when Hongjoong shook his head while San just stared at him. "Well no shit have you met Seonghwa he should go to jail for all the kinks he has."  I rolled my eyes not wanting to be in this room with the boys talking about who was kinkier. "No body gives a fuck who's kinky just do what you gotta do and stop choking me damn at least by me a cookie or something."  Seonghwa dipped his head into the crook of my neck making my eyes roll back into my head while I let out a big gasp. I could feel my body go limp in his hands.I have no idea what he did but all I could see was white and I could hardly hear anything.

.....

My eyes opened and I lifted my head up only to fall back down on the couch my head hurt like a bitch. My whole body hurt like I just got down hitting the gym for the first time."What the fuck man?" I opened my eyes once again to see Seonghwa standing in front of me. "Y/n I'm very sorry." I nodded my head in confusion I had no idea what was going on at all not one hint. "Hongjoong is gonna have to do something that's gonna hurt a lot." My eyes widened in response THEY BETTER NOT BE TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE FUCK I THINK THEIR  TALKING ABOUT! We're not Y/n god your mind is nastier than Mingis." Jongho shook his whole while San patted his back trying not laugh. "Well then what the fuck is he gonna do?" Seonghwa gave me a sad smile before pushing Hongjoong who also had a frown on his face towards me. "Well see you stay with us now and that means your ours. It's not a choice ether we can't do anything to get you away from us not when Yeosang has placed a spell on you." I quickly sat up shaking my head what the fuck is going on? This shit is so overwhelming. I simply wish to disappear into thin air. "What do you mean by cats a spell on me?" I sounded dumb when I asked that question I know I did. "Well when we found out you were staying with us Yeosang accidentally cast a spell on you when you guys hugged. "He didn't mean to he couldn't help it witches have this thing." My eyes widened for Yeosang to cast a spell like that he had to have been scared or sick and from the time I've been here he's never been sick. "I hugged you after meeting the new kid Jaemin were you scared of that?" Yeosang shook his head looking down at the ground and Wooyung reached over grabbing his hand. "I was Jealous one thing they don't tell you about witches is we're very possessive so when I smelt another witch I casted a spell to make sure he knew you were spoken for. I didn't know until everyone got headaches and I didn't think about it at first but then you came home and everyone's headache got worse." My eyes widened not because of Yeosang but because of the connection so they feel everything I feel? I had to make sure it was true so I pinched my wrist and all the boys glared at me. They feel everything I feel at all all times what the fuck? "No Y/n we only feel if the feeling is strong like if your angry sad or hurt dumbass." I rolled my eyes San is such a cocky bitch he needs punched if I'm being honest or kissed because could you imagine kissing him? He's so pretty and fucking beautiful and not to even mention his lips are just perfect even when they're moving to the bullshit that comes out of his mouth. "Hey princess if you're gonna think try not to think out loud?" I groaned so I can't even think greatt? "Can't you just shut me out or something?" San chuckled shaking his head. "Man I wish but you've got anxiety and adhd so your thoughts are racing through your head and it's too powerful to shut off." I nodded looking back to Hongjoong I need to know more about what was gonna happen. "Tell me more please."  Hongjoong shook his head sitting down in front of me. "Your a human and monsters are very attracted to humans and it doesn't help that your already pretty. So when they see a human they tend to befriend them and later on down the road mate with them but for you it would be hard you live with us now so monsters should usually smell that on you. But like I said your pretty so some might try to take you before you get marked and not all of them are nice like us. When Seonghwa said you smelt like dog it was because you smelt like another wolf and since you haven't seen us in a week he probably only smelt a witch so to keep you safe I'm gonna have to mark you." I nodded I knew how this worked marking worked different from scenting. Scenting can be done to make a bond stronger or to mate with the other person but marking was to show people who you belonged to and cant not be taken away unless you die or leave the one who marked you and that is usually when you choose to mate with someone new. I looked at Hongjoong confused because if he marked me wouldn't they all have too? "Im only marking you because I'm the leader I always mark people first it's your choice if you wanna be marked or not but I'm suggesting you should." I nodded I knew what I wanted I knew who I wanted too. So there for I said. "I want marked but only if I can walk around at night with San and Jongho when they go out to eat so they don't get hurt." Hongjoong nodded before taking all the boys out of the room to talk to them. I looked up at the calling biting my lip maybe I liked the boys more then I wanted too or maybe I trusted to fast?