1. Pilot

Rewritten.

Y/n l/n a  human girl with a very very delulu type personality. There's  not much to tell about her as she doesn't know much about herself but she does know a lot about mystical creatures she loves them a lot. She also really loves her friends but her family not so much Y/n was adopt at birth do to her mom dying right after and that made her dad a little crazy so Y/n lives with these shity as parents and two little siblings.
Life is life I guess....

A/n DID YALL KNOW JAY CALLS HIS MOM MOMMY I CANT ITS SO CUTE IDC 🤷🏽‍♂️ I find it cute asf fight me fr😝

Y/ns pov
I slowly slipped on my uniform for school, god how I hated that place it was a good thing I was in college because it wasn't bad there.  I yawned walking down the stairs rubbing my eyes. "Good bye Mom and dad". I rolled my eyes once I got past them moving down to my little sister and brother. "Bye Javan and bye jasmine". I gave them both a peck in the cheek walking out the door into Jisungs car.
"Heyyyyyyyyyy Girly pop". I rolled my eyes as Jisung had a big smile on his face. "Hey squirrel".  I watched Jisung roll his eyes before starting up the car again as we made our way to school.

"Y/N, JISUNG OVER HERE HURRY!" I whipped my head around to see Minho, Jay, and Hanni my closest friends since grade school. Well Jisung  has been my friend since forever because he lives a few houses down from me and I met Minho because of Han. Jay came along when he offered Jisung gummy bears and Hanni came along when she found me crying in a bathroom stole. I'm close with all of them we're all very touchy and loud together we look like those groups of friends you'd see on tv the ones too good to be real. "Jay why weren't you here yesterday?"  Jay frowned lifting up his sleeve so I could see his arm I winced at the sight but I'm hands on so I had to touch it. "You got the shot already thought they didn't come out tell next month?" Minho took my hand and placed it on Jisungs backpack while rolling his eyes. "I went to the doctors with my mommy and I got it done." I smiled real big at Jay I couldn't help it I find it cute how Jay still calls his mom mommy I think it's cute how much Jay  really loves his mom he's so attached to his mom. "Aww well I hope it didn't hurt to much." Jay shook his head chuckling as Hanni grabbed my hand pulling me to our lockers. "Y/n did you know your eyes lit up the moment you started talking to Jay?"
I rolled my eyes pushing her away so I could get in my locker Hanni what I would say Cupid on a budget. "It could have been anyone." Hanni chuckled sliding beside me. "Well it wasn't Ji because you know he likes Minho and it wasn't Minho because you rolled your eyes at him and your eyes lit up as soon as you started talking to him Y/n."
I groaned walking away from her I couldn't like Jay, I couldn't like anyone not right now at least. I liked to believe that I would I find my person and it would be perfect it would be love at first sight and you know with all the sparks and butterflies. I never felt butterflies with Jay well not that I know of . "Walk faster so we can get to class".

!

"Oh come on don't pretend you don't feel your heart beat just a little faster when he's around." I rolled my eyes for what felt like the tenth time today I sat my tray down looking at Hanni with an annoyed face. "I do not like Jay". Hanni only smiled which made me a bit more mad I know she thinks she's helping but she's not.
"You do."
"Not."
"You do."
"Not."
"Yes you do Y/n and no matter how hard you try to push feelings away they always stay even if it's only the little voice in your head."
"The voice in my head says romance ruins friend ships one way or another".

I watched as Hanni slowly lost her smile and pulled me into a hug rubbing my back. "Jay won't leave you I promise no one is leaving you." I hugged Hanni tighter enjoying the touch but sadly I have other friends who love to interrupt . "What's with all the hugging." I pulled away and started eating Jay smiled at me before sitting across from me. "What do you guys think about best friends to lovers?" I chuckled as Hanni was really trying to get everyone's opinion. "I believe the movies and books aren't realistic because usually when you have a crush on your best friend you try to push it away and then when you want to tell them it's to late." I looked at Minho shaking my head under standing what he was getting most people do try to avoid the fact they like their best friends. "I think it could work for a while but then you'll lose feelings or get in a fight and then you not only lose your person but your best friend." After ji said what he had to say I turned to Jay to see what he had to say about it. "I think if you like someone you should tell them even if it's your best friend because as your friend if they don't like you they should be able to handle in a respectful way but at the same time falling for your best friend is hard thing to handle so I would understand if you didn't tell your best friend but in all the best friends to lovers I've seen has ended badly." I looked at the ground remembering my friends to lovers Choi Soobin the first boy who ever captured my heart and the first boy to break it god it was a messy break up good thing Ji was there to pick me up, of course the others knew about it but they weren't there to see how I was with Soobin. But then again who was there to see how I felt no body knew that boy had my heart, soul and mind nobody hell even I didn't know until we had to split ways. "Y/n do you wanna hang out after school?" I nodded my head smiling. "Wouldn't miss it for the world".