Demons Seonghwa

Rewriten

Demons the evil version of angels but that's obviously wrong as demons would sit in the own category.

What most people don't know is demons aren't the same as devils their like vampires and cannibals. as you know cannibals eat humans, while vampires only drink their blood so they're not the same. Devils and Demons aren't the same ethier. Devils feast off the sins of humans and they also persuade humans to do sins. Demons feast off of fears of humans and they can possess things and humans ... also demons can shape shit devils only have their devil or human form and thats it the more you know am I right?

Seonghwa is a demon a very strong demons he's also very scary but he's really just a softy well that's until he feels disrespected or if you hurt on of his "babies". Or Hongjoong. Yes Hongjoong has his own category .... Seonghwa didn't like to feast off humans fears because the tasted so bitter so he would fest of the boys .... NO HOMO anyways. Feasting off the boys meant he'd take pieces of their soul. As you know Hongjoong found Seonghwa so you probably wanna know what happened....

"Seonghwa come here." I groaned walking over to my family standing in front of them. "Yes." My father gave me a disgusted look which I was used to. "Seonghwa have you not been feasting again?" I shook my head playing with my fingers. "ARE YOU NOT A REAL DEMON OR ARE YOU JUST SOFT?" I tried so desperately not to cry but I hated yelling I was soft but what's wrong with that? "Oh look he's already crying." I bit my lip bawling up my fist to keep myself from having in outbursts. "I'm sorry I'll work on it but fears taste so bitter." My mom hummed going to hug me she went through this at my age too but my father oh no he was perfect. I've been treated so bitterly by my father all because I was too soft. "Do not touch him he is no longer our son". My eyes widened as I looked up at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" My anger got the best of me and I reached my hand up to push him against the wall. My father quickly threw me against the wall making me his out of pure pain. "See look at you your weak so weak." I bit my lip as my eyes turned black and I ran over to my dad knocking him over and grabbing his throat. He smashed his knee into my stomach pushing me against the wall against. I stood up about to run over to him again but my mom pushed me out the door. "Seonghwa leave your gonna get hurt please I want you to stay safe". My heart broke and I could feel myself getting teary eyed. I was already really weak but watching my mom push me out the door with tears in her eyes hurt. See when demons get attached to something it takes away a lot of the energy when they leave so there for I hit the ground with a loud painful groan. My eyes closed as I felt something come over the person touched my face sending some kind of element into my body making my eyes flash open and my mouth open as well. I felt myself get picked up. "You need to heal your hurt." I couldn't say anything I only cuddling closer to the person in need of their body heat but that's all I remember. I was laid on a bed as my eyes shoot open again and the boy from earlier came and wrapped his arms around me I was scared at first but then I wrapped my arms around him. "I'm Seonghwa and I'm a demon."The boy backed away with a smile. "I know I watched your eyes." I smiled one more as I took a good look at the boy he was really handsome wow really handsome. "Would you mind if I stayed here." I could tell the boy stoped his squealing. "Yes I'm Hongjoong by the way." I smiled well Hongjoong let's hope you can handle a very clingy demon .... Turns out he can a long with some other clingy creatures.