4. Roommates

Rewritten.

A/n im sorry to inform you like this but we're married soo like where the ring at 😛

I rolled my eyes as I walked hand in hand with Hanni as the whole group decided to tag along as I went to find the house my roommates stayed my eight boy roommates at that. "Oh Y/n look it's this one." Ji knocked on the door to which a boy with black hair answered letting us in. "God damn Y/n there really are eight dudes here holy shit nahhhhhh nahhh your gonna get pregnant your gonna have eight boyfriends your gonna die in here look at them they look like they wanna kill us your gonna replace with these guys and I'll be al-". I groaned covering Jisungs mouth looking at Minho who had a smirk playing at his lips. "I'm gonna let go do not start talking again or you're gonna wait outside." Jisung nodded as I moved my hand facing all the boys my eyes went wide they were all handsome as fuck good god. "Y/n the one with long black hair is kinda cute can I call dips?" My mouth flew opened as I turned to Minho shaking my head. "Your boyfriend is right in front of you." I groaned shaking my head turning to face my group of friends. Sometimes I regret taking them places with me but then I always have to remember they're my emotional support group. "The next person to talk is dead I will kill you and send you away piece by piece and that is a promise not a threat." I smiled at them turning face the boys again but Minho decided to say word because that's what Minho does so I reached over to pinch him now of course I wasn't gonna hurt him but still he need some kind of punishment. "Y/n don't pinch him anymore it's rude."
"You guys are fucking annoying why am I friends with you guys again?"
"Because I'm Jisung and Y/n and Jisung sound nice together."
"Your friends with me because I'm hot as fuck I mean look at me."
"Your friends with me because I'm Hanni."
"We love you Y/n."
"Oh shut up Jay."
"Ohhh now It's shut up Jay?"
"Yes do you have a problem?"
"Love just calm down."
"I just don't get why I can't get girl roommates like eight guys what the fuck is that?" We all continued to talk back in froth until a man with black hair and blond hair kinda like an Oreo came and turned me around so I was facing him. "Hey short stack calm down." My eyes widened short stack who the hell is he calling short stack and who the hell is he telling to calm down? "I would like you to know that I'm not even that shor- HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW TALL ARE YOU SEVEN FUCKING FOOT?" The man only chuckled shaking his head I don't remember saying anything fucking funny so I don't know why his tree ass is laughing. "Im only six foot darling no need to scream." A man with brown hair came up and pulled the man in front of me back. "Mingi stop flirting with her it's clearly not working." I stood there and watched them look at each other for about five minutes before Mingi backed up. "I'm sorry about him I'm Hongjoong by the way." I smiled putting my hand out for him to shake."I'm Y/n and I mean I guess I will be your new roommate." Hongjoong chuckled before everyone one started running over making me back up a little.

"I'm Seonghwa and I'm the oldest."
"I'm Yeosang and I'm by far the most attractive."
"You are not because I am I'm San and I'm sexy as fuck."
"Dude why would you even say that?she's not even looking at you dumb ass I'm Jongho."
"IM WOOYOUNG".
"I'm Yunho." My eyes widened as I turned to face Jisung. "I thought he had black hair?" Jisung put his hands up and defense. "He did but he wasn't that tall last time I seen him." I groaned rolling my eyes. "So we're not for sure if this YuYu right?" Ji shook his head as I turned back to the boys. "Sorry about that it's just you look like an old friend."San quickly pushed Yunho out of the way to be in front of me. "I seen you yesterday with my cat." I nodded smiling at him how could I forget an extremely attractive person with an extremely adorable cat? "Yeah the cat names was min minji wasn't it ?" San shook his head smiling while Mingi rolled his eyes. "You smell really nice".  My eyes widened as I looked at Jongho. "I umm thank you."  Jhongo smiled before walking upstairs leaving me with the rest of the boys. "So umm yeah I don't know what to say." Mingi smirked walking closer to me. I'm not sure how I'm gonna manage staying with these boys. "I know what you could say well only if you want."  Mingi winked and Hongjoong pulled him back again slapping the back of his head. "You need to chill out go upstairs and talk to Jongho or you will not get cuddles from anyone."  Mingi groaned walking away but then stopping. "Hey princess you can sleep in my room when you start staying you know so I can keep you safe."  I looked up at Mingi shaking my head. "SONG MINGI GET THE FUCK UP STAIRS AND STOP FLIRTING WITH Y/N!"  I looked over at Seonghwa damn he was fine as fuck yelling like that. "Ewwwww Y/n Seonghwa is so old". My eyes widened as I turned to San I didn't even say anything. "I didn't even say anything."San rolled his eyes tilting his head. "Girl I seen how you was looking at him oh and just so you he's just as much a flirt as Mingi but Wooyoung is the worst." I chuckled turning to Wooyoung smiling. "But he's so adorable like look at him."Wooyoung smirked moving closer. "You'll get a better view when you start staying".  My eyes widened as I moved back bumping into Hanni.  "Damn girl you gone have like eight different boys on you all day."  I turned around to face her while she just smiled. "Well at least they cute." I rolled my eyes again turning back to face the boys. "So when will I start staying?" Mingi came flying down the stairs along with Jongho "HONGJOONG HES GONNA BITE ME HES GONNA BITE ME !" I watched as Mingi ran around the room coming close to me pulling home into his arms. "You won't bite me now I'm with Y/n and you wanna be nice in front of Y/n."
No really what have i gotten myself into .