5. Fear

Rewritten.

Y/ns pov
I was walking around school with Hanni because we already took our test so now we could just walk around. "Y/N CAN WE TALK PLEASE." My head whipped towards the direction the screaming was coming from only to be met with Choi fucking Soobin. We didn't end on bad terms it's like he cheated or anything so I mean I should be able to talk to him. I grabbed Hannis hand walking over to Soobin who was beside Kai. Hanni held my hand tightly just in case I got to scared and back downed "Damn girl your still short as fuck." My eyes widened as I pushed him playfully. "No your just talk as fuck." Soobin chuckled rubbing his hand across my cheek. My faced heated up as I smiled softly. "I missed you so much." My smile dropped as I shook my head all my memories of Soobin started flying back.

"CHOI SOOBIN!" I watched as ji chased Soobin around for some gummy worms. "JISUNG IM SORRY." Ji got Soobin on the ground with a smirk. I shook my head watching the boys wrestle on the ground. "You said I could have a blue one and you gave me a green one." I chuckled running over to them pulling Ji off the boy. "Here Ji I have a bag full of blue ones." Ji smiled taking the bag and then growling at Soobin which made me stare at Ji confused. "I'm Soobin and your Y/n I know you but you don't know me." I smiled he must be nervous around people considering he was always with Kai. "Now I know who you are we have math class together your always with Kai the cute guy." Soobins eyes widened while he shook his head. "Kai is not cute I'm cute." I smiled ruffling Soobins  hair . "That you are."

!

"Soobin why the hell are you here it's four thirty in the fucking morning?" Soobin pulled me into a hug squeezing tight as if I would disappear soon. I hugged him back confused out of my mind. "I know I'm your best friend but please don't push me away after I say this. I love you so much and I would love to be your boyfriend I want to be your boyfriend so bad." My eyes widened as Soobin stood there with tears in his eyes I liked him back obviously he's the only boy I ever liked. I lifted my head up placing my lips on his lips, his hands fell to the my lower back while he kissed me titling his head for a better angle. "Soobin I love you too and I would love to be your girlfriend." Soobin chuckled pulling me into a hug holding me so tight.

!

Three years I've spent with Soobin three whole years  7th 8th and 9th grade I've been dating Soobin. It was amazing if I were to be honest I really do love Soobin and he loves me too. So here I am waiting for him to come to the cafe he told me to wait at. I watched him walk across the street then stand in front of me with tears in his eyes damn he looked bad his eyes were puffy and red and he had definitely been crying for long time. That's all I could process before he pulled me into a hug the same hug he pulled me in when he asked me out. "Y/n im moving." Thats when it hit me we would have to break up. I could feel my eyes get teary and my heart dropped.  "But I'm not giving you up that easy I'm gonna do long distance is that okay?" I smiled hugging Soobin tighter. Of course I'd do anything to keep this boy right next me. "Yes I'll call and text you everyday." Well everyday started turning into when ever we had time we started losing each other so we broke up and thought it be better as friends but that only tore me a part and I couldn't text him anymore I couldn't even look at the pictures on my wall . Us being friends stoped to cuz we never talked I always wondered if he knew what I was feeling.....

!

I could feel my tears running down my face as he said he misses me. Why would he just drop those words on me? "Hey shh please don't cry I've made you cry enough." I pulled Soobin in a hug sobbing I could hear Soobin cry with me as well. "I'm sorry I stopped talking to you I just couldn't after we broke up my whole heart ached." Soobin lifted my head smiling at me softly kissing my cheek. "I never stopped loving you and I know it's gonna take more then me coming back to win you over because I still remember how hard to get you play but still I'll do everything and anything to get you back." I smiled pulling Soobin closer placing a peck on his cheek. Good luck pretty boy." Soobin winked letting go of me while Kai just stood there he looked kind of upset and I couldn't help but chuckle. "Broooo you always getting the bad bitches and then when they call me cute you always trying to act like I anit." I chuckled at Kai shaking my head Kai was really cute but now that he's grown up a bit he's actually pretty fine. "It's okay Kai I think you're fine as fuck." I watched as he stood there wide eyes and face red as fuck I wasn't lying he was a good looking guy so.