10. Confessions pt1

Rewritten.

BROOOOO AHAHANWKSJJDJSJSJSJSJSJSJSK SEONGHWA ONE FUCKING CHANCE PLEASE YOUR SO GOOD LOOKING I COULD TREAT YOU SO WELL. I WOULD BUY YOU LEGOS I PROMISE POOKIE. I WILL LITERALLY DRINK YOUR SWEAT I SWEAR BRO. ID LET YOU KILL ME FR😻 I WOULD BARK FOR YOU I PROMISE ID GET ON ALL FOURS AND FUCKING MEOW. I WOULD PRR FOR YOU IN A NOT WERID WAY☠️ OML JUST CALL ME WHEN EVER YOUR LONLEY 😒 WE CAN GET FREAKY BABY, WE CAN GET FREAKY, WE CAN FREAKY BABY, BABY DONT TEASE ME🥰😱☹️😝 OML IM JUMPING ON THE WALLS CLIMBING THE CELLING EATING MY HAIR HES SO FINEEE OML😻😻😻 I TWRIL MY BALL HAIRS THINKING ABOUT YOU(I don't have a dick☠️) I LOVE SEONGHWA SO MUCHHHHHHHH I WANNA FUCKING PUT YOU IN MY POCKET😻😻 POOKIE I PROMISE TILL THE SUN EXPLODES🤞🏾😙 UNTIL I FUCKING DIE🤞🏾😻 UNTIL I CAN PHYSICALLY COUNT EACH nvm🤞🏾☠️ I LOVE YOU POOKIE WOOKIE DOOKIE NOOKIE LOOKIE POP😩😩😩I JUST LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCHHHH🥰GOODKSKANWKOWWKSJSHSIAKANDBDJSKKSSMSNHDISKANAMAJSOSMANAUDJDJDNS😻😻😻😻😻😻

Don't know if y'all could tell but Seonghwa is my bias 😛

I came downstairs mad as fuck Seonghwa forget to do everyone's laundry yesterday so now I have to wear my skirt uniform. I hated it the skirt just barely reached my knees and the socks were itchy. I've always wore the black pants with the shirt never the shirt. As soon as I got down stairs Ji looked at me with wide eyes I told him to come pick me up because of my outfit but I didn't tell him I didn't have pants. I just know he's surprised I haven't wore a skirt since like last year. "Ah shit Y/n I'll stop by my house and give you a pair of pants." I shook my head fixing my shirt and grabbing my bag. "No Ji it's fine I can handle a skirt for one day." Ji nodded pulling me in for a hug and Hongjoong let out a low growl. Ji pulled away putting his hands up in defense making me chuckle a bit. "Calm down I'm only getting a hug." San rolled his eyes placing his hand on his hip. " Remember He's gay like really fucking gay Hongjoong the smell is his boyfriend Minho I mean look at his at his neck." My eyes widen as I turned to Ji who just stood there dumbfounded. I looked at his neck and right there were two holes similar to the ones on Jonghos neck but deeper. Now that I think about how the fuck didn't I notice those a while ago? "Minhos a vampire? AND NO ONE TOLD ME YOU DIDNT TELL ME JI!" Ji backed up a bit knowing I was drag him by his ear and scream at him like I was mom. I reached to grab ahold of him but San held my hands behind my back. "Y/n I only kept it secret because I thought you would have to distance yourself as soon as we left the house Minho told me the guys weren't human and that them smelling a vampire would make them uneasy." I groaned rolling my eyes so this whole time my best friend has been dating a vampire? "Who else?"
"Jay and all of Minhos friend group other then Chris he's a wolf like Hongjoong."
"BITCH JAYS A VAMPIRE THATS WHY HIS DUMB ASS CHUCKLED WHEN I SAID HE LOOKED LIKE ONE?"
"Yeah and ummm Hannis a fallen angel."
"WHATTTT HOWWW?"
"She was once an angel but her so called friends set her up and she was vanished that's why she's always clinging to you and scared she might lose you."
"Bruh how did I not know?"
"Your slow."
"Fuck you and your blood sucking boyfriend."
"As if you don't have two blood sucking boyfriends."
"Umm don't call them blood sucking the term is vampires and I don't have two I have eight but only two are vampires."
"Wowww you just got upset about me calling them blood sucking?"
"Oh yeah their my boys don't fucking disrespect them."
"Cuteee how's your stomach?"
"It hurts a little,How the hell you know?"
"Minho said he could feel it."
"Ohh yeah so dose Minho read my mind?"
"He can but he doesn't like too unless your hurt or having a bad day."
"He's respectful I see."
"Yeah he is unlike San."
"Shut up Ji San cant help it."
"My bad I forgot your a little protective of your boys."
"Shut up hey can you feel Minho right now?"
"Yeah he's with Chris."
"Wow do you know what he's doing?"
"Yeah he's telling him that he should he get to drive the car around cuz he's hotter."
"So did Minho change you?"
"Yeah about a month into our real relationship."
"Yeah cuz you guys have been going out since middle school."
"Yeah but that don't count as real because he was still saying no homo after every kiss."
"Did he have his socks on?"
"Yes Y/n."
"Ohhh then it's alright."
"Now I understand why you and Minho fight your too much alike."
"Type shit."
"We gotta get to school tell your boys goodbye and I'll be in the car."
I nodded turning to the boys who had smiles on their faces. "You call us your boys?" I could see Jongho was trying not to sound happy but the squeal that left his mouth was too obvious. "Yes and I love you but I gotta go Ji and Minho tell their friends about them dating." All the boys nodded while I walked out side. "GOOD LUCK JISUNG!" I chuckled watching all the boys scream and wave.

That's pt1 sorry y'all I'm sleepy