1 - Baby, this love

"Love? Do you have my toothbrush?", Felix shouted through their shared home, his head peaking out of the modern bathroom. His blonde locks fell around his face, a questioning expression in his eyes.

"No need to scream, I'm right here.", Hyunjin chuckled, walking around the corner to lovingly let a hand run through his husband's soft hair. Felix relaxed against the touch, his expression easing.

"Sorry Love, I'm just stressed." „I know, don't worry. And yes I have your toothbrush.", Hyunjin gave the younger a long and soft kiss onto his forehead, while he caressed his waist. The blonde sighed, all his stress fading away for the seconds he felt his husband's lips against his skin. He closed his eyes, a warm smile around his own lips.

When Hyunjin parted from the younger's forehead both were a bit more relaxed, their eyes gently interlocked and their breaths calm. Together they took a deep breath. "Okay.", Felix nodded, "Thank you."

Hyunjin simply smiled, pecking the younger's freckled nose, "Not for that. Now come on we have a plane to catch!"

Together, with their hands intertwined and their luggage in the other hand the two exited their shared home, excited smiles and giddy hearts. The two greeted their driver, "Good morning Chan!" The elder bowing back with a warm smile, "Have a wonderful one! Now, ready for the chaos?"

Chan was their personal driver and one of their closest friends. He was invited to attend their business trip and bring his fiancé along. And he had gladly agreed.

The married couple sat in the back, Jeongin from the passenger seat turned around to greet them, "Good morning you two!", the young, peachy haired fox greeted. "Good morning Jeongin!", Felix chuckled, Hyunjin smiling as he was busy searching for his laptop.

"Then let's go!", Chan cheered after he had packed the couples luggage to his fiancé's and his own ones. "Have I ever told you how pretty you are?", he asked, giving Jeongin a quick kiss onto his cheek, the younger softly giggling at the ticklish feeling.

"Just get married already.", Felix laughingly teased. The youngest turning around, "Mhh let me think, maybe we will in exactly 143 days? But you won't be invited.", he teased back, leading the four friends into a good laugh.

"Never too ashamed for a sly snapback!", Hyunjin chuckled, caressing Felix's hand with his thumb. "Well I have my reasons to marry him soon.", Chan chuckled from the driver's seat.

The four continued to share small conversations over nothing and laugher along their ride to the airport. They even had a small karaoke session, singing their hearts out and smiling widely.

They reached the airport in no time and got through check-in, security and finding their gate with no problems. Quickly, the four were boarding onto their several hours flight to Canada. "Welcome on board, enjoy your flight!", the stewardess greeted them, smiling politely.

Of course the four greeted back and found their seats. "I wanna sit at the window!", Felix claimed his seat, giddily running up to their row, sitting down excitedly. Hyunjin smiled at his lover with a warm heart, he loved that man so incredibly much, sometimes he thought his heart would combust because of all the love he felt for his husband.

Seeing the blonde being so excited over simple things like their plane seats made Hyunjin smile widely and his heart flutter.

And even though they were rich thanks to the company the elder was owning, they preferred to travel in the normal business class when they were flying per plain, because there they wouldn't be separated.

Chan and Jeongin sat down on the other side, the elder pointing at something out of the window as the taller was looking for it with shiny eyes.

"They're so cute.", Felix commented as he had seen Hyunjin's gaze on the soon to be married couple, a warm smile on his freckled cheeks.