6 - Boy, I've lost control

"Where have you been guys?", Changbin asked as the Hwang couple stumbled into the restaurant 20 minutes later than planned. Their four friends sat there with questioning looks in their eyes.

"Sorry!", Felix apologized, sitting down next to Chan, who had a knowing smile around his lips, "Those hickeys are new.", he teased, pointing at the younger's lower neck. Felix chuckled, his cheeks deepening in color a bit.

"Those too!", Changbin smirked as he pointed at Hyunjin's collarbones, which were currently exposed thanks to his loose shirt.

"We kinda lost track of time.", Felix chuckled. "Yeah we see that.", Jeongin shook his head with a smile. "Well two more are about to join us for today actually. We invited the Lee couple to meet you all since we got along pretty well during our meeting today.", Hyunjin informed his friends, his gaze searching for the two.

But they were nowhere in sight. "Couple, so they're married?", Seungmin asked as the nosy person he is. "Yes, they're married and really sweet together.", Felix stated, spotting the two who came running into the restaurant, laughing about something.

Jisung's eyes were wide, a flustered expression on his face while Minho's ears were red, his head hanging low in a bewildered chuckle.

Seungmin turned around at the noise, his husband following his motions. "That's them.", Hyunjin laughed, before he rose his hand into the air, waving at the two.

They quickly spotted their now boss and came towards them, smiles around their lips. The six friends welcomed them warm-heartedly. 'Hi's' and 'Hello's' were exchanged along with smiles and bows.

"Guys, this is the Lee couple, Minho and Jisung.", Hyunjin introduced them, pointing at them individually while the now eight sat down together.

"I'm sorry but is it possible that y'all are fruity because my gaydar is tingling.", Jisung joked lightheartedly, smiling, yet he meant what he said.

Chan cracked into a laugh, his friends chuckling, "I like you already.", he stated, "But how did you know?" "Wait so I was correct?", Jisung's eyes brightened.

"Yes pretty much, I'm Changbin and he's my husband, we own this hotel.", the buff male introduced himself, smiling at the taller next to him. "I'm Seungmin.", the younger smiled as Changbin sneakily held his pinky like he often does.

"I'm Chan, and this lovely fox is my fiancé.", the eldest smiled, Jeongin rolling his eyes next to him playfully, "This lovely fox's name is Jeongin.", the youngest introduced himself, fake scolding his boyfriend, who just laughed and nodded with loving eyes on the younger.

"You really look like a fox.", Minho noticed, having a better look at the younger. "I get that a lot actually.", Jeongin nodded, "You kinda remind me of a bunny though, your teeth look like the ones bunnies have."

"Yeah.", Minho grinned, his husband nudging his shoulder as he spoke up, "But once you get to know him, you'll notice that he's a cat disguised as a human."

The eight chuckled at Jisung's comment, Minho smiling at the younger with sparkling eyes of adoration.

"I wanna know how you two got to know each other.", Seungmin excitedly asked, smiling, "Only if you feel comfortable telling us of course."

The Lee couple looked at each other, busting into a laugh, "We sure are comfortable telling you, it's just... we have an interesting story.", Jisung stated, chuckling.

"Oh we'd love to hear your story!", Hyunjin exclaimed. "Now even more.", Seungmin agreed, waiting for the story to be told. "Well then, fasten your seatbelts.", Jisung joked, starting to explain.