12 - Since you were born, oh ⚠️

Hyunjin's warm arms sneaked around the blonde's waist, causing little fireworks to explode in Felix's stomach, along to a rush of heat. His cheeks deepened a shade of red, as he suddenly felt too hot as he pressed his lips together to contain a stronger physical reaction. 

The elder though noticed how his husband had tensed up slightly, slyly smiling to himself. With a prickling stomach he leaned closer to the younger's neck, knowing how sensitive he was there. 

His warm breath shuddered over the skin, goosebumps erupting on the same places as Felix tensed up even more, his lips curled into a flustered smile. He felt the warm breath slowly wandering up his neck, finding pleasure in the teasing manner. 

Till Hyunjin's breath was tickling Felix's ear, the younger holding his breath as his back made contact with the elders chest, their warm, ecstatic bodies grazing over each other. 

With a grin the taller got closer, his nose and lips nearly touching his lovers earlobe, as the blonde shivered slightly at the intimacy. Hyunjin's warm breath made his skin prickle as he seductively whispered, "I want you." His voice was deep, lustful, and caused Felix's brain to malfunction. 

The heat exploded in his stomach, his face deepening in colour as his eyes slightly widened, a shudder of pleasure and ecstasy rushing through his body. His skin was prickling, subconsciously seeking the proximity of Hyunjin's body. 

The whole piled up lust and want came crashing down on them, their bodies subconsciously getting closer in nearly harsh movements of desperation. Hyunjin's warm breath graced over the younger's, to the side tilted neck, as he was fighting every urge inside his body to contain himself a little longer. 

Felix was, internally, not doing any better, keeping a somewhat cool outside while the lust was spiralling through his burning blood. Not able to hold back as he was seeking touch, warmth and closeness, his hand found the side of the elders thigh, slowly gracing along it. 

The touch send ecstasy and pleasure through the elders veins, a moan nearly escaping his mouth. A heavy sigh wavered over his lips instead, sending shivers down Felix's spine as the elders breath tickled his neck.

The others didn't seem to notice as they kept talking about Jeongin's and Chan's wedding plans. It wasn't that much time anymore after all, and neither Minsung nor Seungbin had been there to witness all the planning.

Hyunjin's arms tightened around Felix's defined waist, slowly tracing one hand over his toned stomach. The intimate touch caused the blonde to whine lowly, his whole body burning in the lack of touch and attention.

Because even though they already were quite touchy and everything, it wasn't enough. Both felt a small pressure in their lower bodies, their chests prickling and burning in feelings of desire and desperation.

These emotions had been hanging over them the whole day, getting harder to contain with every minute passing now that the elders parents were gone.

Felix could basically feel the want in his husbands touches, and he knew that as soon he would turn around to face Hyunjin he would be met with that specific look. And nothing on this planet could stop Felix from harshly kissing his husband whenever he was looking at him like that.

That's why he was fighting everything inside him when he actually dared to turn around with his stomach bubbling.

To his bad he had been correct, Hyunjin indeed had that specific glint inside his eyes. An expression of lust and desperation, mixed with longing, seduction and hooded eyes. Therefore being something incredibly dangerous.

Their eyes interlocked, being glued as they were staring feverishly at each other, their stomachs boiling.

And even though Hyunjin loved staring into his husband's eyes, his soft, pink lips were extremely distracting. Wanting and begging for attention.