14 - You're my paradise

Felix tilted his head curiously, "What do you need to get off of your chest?", he asked, lovingly smiling down at the older.

Hyunjin sighed, reaching up to caress the soft, blonde hair of his lover, a smile automatically crinkling his plump lips, "I... don't know.", he lied, his eyes diverting from the ones of his husband, not able to maintain the eye contact.

"Hey.", the younger softly called, taking the taller's hand into his own, warm ones, "I can see that there's something bothering you. And you know that you can always tell me everything.", he reminded the older, smiling kindly.

The black haired smiled brighter, gently pulling the younger down onto his chest to embrace his delicate body, caressing the warm and soft skin.

Felix closed his eyes with a contented hum at the heart-warming feeling of Hyunjin's hands gently caressing his back. His lips curled into a lovestruck smile.

However, he didn't forget Hyunjin's words, softly muttering against his chest, "You can still talk to me love."

And the elder just smiled up at the cute male, his heart feeling a bit tight all of a sudden. Because there was indeed something bothering him, yet he couldn't find the right words to express himself properly.

He thought of just keeping it to himself and try to continue on like this.

We haven't talked about this since forever, he thought, slowly but surely getting lost in his thoughts and worries.

What if he disagrees? What if he doesn't care the way I do? And what if he just wants to continue like this? He seems so happy....

What if he hates me for what I want to say? Would he be upset? God, why am I feeling like this?

He promised me to never talk me down and always be there for me.

Which he is. So why am I this scared to talk to him about this? Should I just... do it? But what if he hates me? Yet communication is so incredibly important, and I know he won't be mad or something like that...

I really should just do it, shouldn't I? Goddammit! But what if-

"Jinnie, you're concerning me, if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine,", Felix spoke up softly, getting the older out of his mind, "But you know that I'm always here for you. For listening to your thoughts and concerns, to comfort you, to help you, to just be there.

And I see that there's something bothering you, talk to me, maybe I can help?", he trailed off, gently combing through the black hair of Hyunjin, who immediately felt ridiculous for even considering that Felix could hate him.

Of course he wouldn't. It was Felix after all. He most likely would bake him some brownies if he thought he did something wrong, even after a long talk and apology.

He's way too pure and precious for this world, Hyunjin thought, not for the first time actually.

And after another deep breath he spoke up, "It's about my parents.", he sighed, "And us." Felix nodded, signaling that he was following and encouraging the black haired to go on.

And suddenly everything felt way easier, the words kept flowing out of the elders mouth, "I'm sick and tired of hiding in the shadows, not able to show that I love you openly. I want to scream it into their faces, punch them, brainwash them, hurt them and let them feel how they made me feel.

I want to show them that our love is just as normal and pure, valuable and special as every other one existing on this fucking planet. I wish I could ban them from my life forever. Or just throw all the homosexuality that exists on this earth into their uneducated faces.