9 - Oh, darling, my soul (⚠️)

It's always fun to write stuff for the first time ngl 🤭 so enjoy my first ever written public make out scene hehe

__________________

Chan and Jeongin were already there, currently having a splash fight with their loud laugher and squeals filling the chilly air outside.

The pool was gorgeous, being clean and modern with many plants and sun loungers. There was one main pool that started with being 50 cm deep and ended up being 2,5 m deep.

Additionally there were two nice hot tubs with currents. Chan and Jeongin were in the main one, two kids accompanying them as they were staring at the two elders who acted like they were younger than them.

Felix and Hyunjin smiled widely, all the stress gone. They put their stuff onto the sun lounges next to Jeongchan's and joined the two in the pool with wide smiles, after they had taken off their shirts of course.

Meanwhile Minsung had entered the pool area, catching everyone's attention since Jisung was chirping around, happily pointing at everything he would notice. While Minho walked next to him, their towels slung over his shoulder, sunglasses on his nose.

And of course they also attracted the stares of the women, and some men, laying around to tan themselves, one after another sitting up straight or fixing their hair in an attempt to get one of the males attention.

Minho noticed it first, sneaking his hand around the younger's waist, pulling him close until Jisung gently collided with his side, the younger yelping and laughing. He playfully kissed the elders cheek, and quickly the people averted their gazes, a bit embarrassed.

The two took off their shirts and joined the four inside the pool, still fooling around. Chan and Jeongin meanwhile had ended their small fight, teasing the other with small splashes from time to time.

"Damn that waist bro.", were the words Felix greeted the couple with, mainly Jisung, who smiled a bit flustered, "Thank you."

"Perfect for holding.", Minho chuckled as his arms went around the defined waist of his husband, back hugging the younger, snuggling his head into the brunette's neck. Jisung leaned into the touch, a love struck smile on his lips.

"Out of the way looser!", Changbin suddenly yelled playfully, the six friends jumping away from each other just in time with squeals, as Changbin already jumped into their middle, splashing them with a nice, huge wave.

They all couldn't hold their laugher and seemed to have the same idea as they lunged forward to keep the male underwater, teasingly holding his head beneath the surface.

Changbin's laugher was indicated by his back shaking and the bubbles flowing out of his mouth, the sound getting muffled by the water.

Of course they eventually let him get up again, the male taking a deep breath between his laugher. "Ya!", he exclaimed before he splashed them with water again, their laugher even louder than before as they splashed back, a water fight erupting.

Everyone was aiming at everyone, it looked like a mess from the outside. But their laugher was enough to make the people stop worrying if someone was drowning.

And in the middle of all this water being thrown at each other Seungmin entered the pool, immediately joining the water fight with a wide smile.

Chan sneaked up behind his boyfriend, Jeongin not even noticing till he was lifted into the air, screeching at the sudden action. Chan held him gently but firmly, the younger tossing around to get out of the grip Chan had on him. With no success.

Their laugher made their friends heads turn towards them, their fight pausing as they watched Chan throwing his fiancé into the water, Jeongin's laugher getting muffled by the water that collapsed over his head.