3 - Can't be touched by no one ⚠️

Damn this took me f o r e v e r aaaaaa

Anyway, enjoy this chap which definitely isn't 100% smut... nooo not at all...

____________________

It was late when the four left the Hwang couple. The two biding them goodbye at their door before they closed it, sighing at the silence inside their suite. "It felt so good to be together with them again.", Felix smiled widely, his cheeks rosy from the last eventful hours.

"Oh yes.", Hyunjin agreed, sneaking his arms around the younger's defined waist, pulling him closer into a tight, warm hug.

Felix laid his head onto the taller's shoulder, taking in the familiar scent of the elder: a fresh, minty breeze with a hint of vanilla and flowers. He would recognize that smell everywhere, he found peace in it as it managed to make his heart flutter or ease, whatever he needed at the moment.

That scent meant home to him. Love. The person it belonged to meaning the world to him.

Eventually, the blonde took his head away from the comfortable shoulder he was leaning on, looking up at Hyunjin who was fondly smiling down at him. With a smile, Felix got onto his tiptoes, Hyunjin giggling as he felt his husbands breath tickling his own lips, before they leaned in to connect them into a sweet and tender kiss.

The taste was familiar, yet could never get old, the contact made their hearts flutter and swell in giddy warmth. The softness and care overtaking their minds as their lips moved in an addicting rhythm.

Felix brought his hands up to cup the taller's cheeks gently while Hyunjin had his arms still firmly laid around the younger's waist, holding him close.

With a smirk Felix disconnected from the taller's lips, "I heard these walls are well sound proofed." Hyunjin's ears perked up at his husbands bold words, "Oh? Don't you think we have to test that?", his smile grew slyer, Felix's heart doing cartwheels.

Their lips reconnected into a more passionate kiss, slightly tugging on the others lip as a first contented sigh brewed inside their chests, warmth spreading inside their stomachs.

With sly smiles the two were chasing their husbands lips, Felix pressing himself closer against the elder, if that was even possible. Hyunjin chuckled, slowly guiding his lover towards the bed, only to gently lay him down onto his back.

Felix held him close by his collar, making sure their lips never disconnected as he pulled Hyunjin down on top of himself. With excitedly beating hearts the two opened their eyes, meeting the others as they saw the lust growing inside their lovers eyes and with shared smiles they reconnected their lips again.

This time, Hyunjin was teasingly sliding his tongue along Felix's bottom lip, a whimper rolling over the younger's tongue as he quivered slightly. With a smirk Hyunjin gently bit down on the soft lip, being careful to not hurt his husband, yet doing it forcefully enough to get a moan from Felix as a response.

Slowly, the younger snuck his arms around Hyunjin's waist, pulling him closer.

With a smile, Hyunjin teasingly slid his hands beneath the younger's shirt, his hands teasingly sliding along Felix's warm chest, sending shivers down where his defined hands touched his husbands skin.

They both felt the heat rising between them, a giddy chuckle brewing inside their chests. Felix was looking up at the elder with deeply glistening eyes, his breathing heavy already.

The heat inside Hyunjin's veins was rushing and spreading quickly, the sight of Felix delicately closing his eyes at the simple touch, leaning against it, drove him insane, his heartbeat increasing.