11 - And you've been filling this hole

Her heart warmed up at the idea, a proud feeling spreading in her chest. Her son had found love! The woman being so incredibly pretty too! And with excitement she watched the woman's eyes stopping on someone, deepening with a loving glint, a lovestruck smile curling her lips. 

Misses Hwang turned her head around again, looking at her son, who was still talking with that Aussie, but now that she knew that her son was married to that beautiful woman she felt a bit calmer about how incredibly touchy the two were. 

What she didn't noticed though was that behind Hyunjin, a woman had been standing, now happily running towards her five friends, being engulfed in a tight hug by all of them, before the woman Hyunjin's mother had claimed as his wife greeted her with a long kiss. 

That all happened without the older woman noticing, instead her eyes looked at her son with a proud smile on her lips, warmly speaking up again, "Hyunjin my precious son."

The taller turned his head into her direction, a confused expression expressing his confusion. What? Felix looked at her too, looking just as confused as his husband. 

"I'm just so proud of you.", she continued with a warm smile, the two husband's reaching a peak of confusion. "But please know that you really don't have to hide your wife, I saw her and she's beautiful."

"What the actual fuck?", Hyunjin chuckled in bewilderment, not believing what his ears were hearing. "I think someone forgot to take their anti-delulu pills this morning.", Felix assumed, being just as amused as the elder next to him. 

Their friends broke into a laugh at the comments, "This is getting ridiculous.", Changbin chuckled, caressing his husband's side. "Be careful Hyunjin! Or else she will create a wife for you out of witchcraft.", Seungmin joked, knowing the woman hated him anyway. 

She gasped in disbelieve, dramatically placing her hand over her heart, her mouth agape. 

"Careful! Or else a fly will fly inside!", Jisung exclaimed, getting up from the comfortable shoulder of his husband he had been laying on. 

The friends couldn't hold their laugher anymore, loving how they all randomly had had enough of her bullshit and were coping with humour now. 

The Hwang husband though wasn't having it the slightest, fury on display on his face as he spoke up with a harsh voice, "You all are so incredibly ill mannered! This is not how you treat my wife! Apologize or else-", he yelled, yet was cut off by Jeongin. 

"Or what? Call us the f slur? Yell at us? Calm down grandpa, we're just joking.", he fake smiled teasingly, batting his eyes, making his friends laugh even louder, Chan caressing his fiancé's shoulder. 

"Fucking ill mannered kids!", the man yelled, his face red in anger. The friend's laugher wouldn't calm down though thanks to Minho's snap back, "That's not really a well mannered language either, tomato."

"Stop it!", misses Hwang yelled, getting the friends to calm their laugher and her husband to sit back, trying to contain himself. "I don't know what made you all laugh so much, I am glad that you're having fun though.", she smiled. 

"We were laughing because of your thought of Hyunjin having a wife.", Felix clarified, offering the woman a cocky smile. She furrowed her eyebrows, being confused, "But he has?"

"What do you know, that I don't?", Hyunjin chuckled in disbelieve, "Tell me about her." That made his mother pause for a moment, thinking about what she was going to say. 

"Isn't she the one over there?", she pointed to her right, towards the bar where a group of six female friends stood. Her own gaze remained on her son though, who was looking at the direction she had pointed at.